I said I would give TT until the bye to prove himself

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times have we watched great QB's (Manning, Brady, Rodgers) make WR's that were no names with bad QB's become superstars. Wes Welker was only a return man before Brady started throwing to him. I wonder how many of those guys would disappear on a bad team. Our WR core looks barren. These guys all made it into the NFL were all stand outs in college and can all catch a well thrown ball. Zay has dropped some passes and it may be in his head at this point but one of his best traits out of college was great hands I feel he'll come around. We can debate all day about the drop in Carolina an L is an L.

For all the people defending Tyrod I understand completely and I wanna see the guy be successful and great. I'm just getting tired of having to cater to all of his flaws. Making him roll out and only read half the field. I just wanna see a passer that when down late in the game can be the architect of a game winning drive consistently (Rodgers). I wanna see less 3 and outs. Yesterday it was very important to let our banged up secondary rest and we didn't do that.

Having a winning record 5 games in and losing a stinker in Cincinatti before our bye should not be grounds enough for Tyrod's job to be safe. Having the Patriots with the same record and the lowly Jets tied with us should be cause for concern. We have won two statement games back to back because of our defense. Not because we are offensive juggernauts. There is always room for improvement and I have no idea if Peterman would be an improvement or not. It's not an if its a when.

Will they bench a guy who's 2-16 in games we fall behind by even a point in the 4th quarter?

most unclutch qb ever

Who is he throwing to today?

what about last year when he had sammy woods clay and goodwin and still couldnt do anything

Peterman will not play in 2017, unless Tyrod is injured. Get over it. This board is complete garbage.

why are u here then

The change in offensive scheme has hurt this running game.

Tyrod isn't a pocket QB,he's too short and lacks a quick release. Having Tyrod taking 3,5 or 7 step drops in the pocket,going through progressions isn't his game,he needs to move the pocket often and use his feet. Dennison is trying to change players to fit his scheme,that is why Ducasse started,because of system awareness. Lack of a passing game is killing the running game and vice versa.

The argument about having bad receivers is valid if you have a QB that actually targets them. Look at Tyrods history,his looks to the wideouts were minimal,even with Watkins and Woods. The loss of Clay is devestating because that's the guy Tyrod clicks with.

We do miss Watkins on deep patterns, and Dennisons system seems to be very conservative with very few deep patterns. Ask the Denver fans about this guy,they couldn't wait until he left.

This is the opposite of what happened with Rex,change the D to attempt to run his scheme,but without the proper personnell it didn't work and Dennisons offense will not work here with the players we have.

McDermott has made an error in hiring him,he should have looked for someone to keep the offense intact,but we know how coaches think.

The only way to get this turned around is for the OC to change his game planning or to find a QB who fits what they are trying to accomplish. Otherwise it's going to be a long season.

He is not the only option especially if 5-7 wins is the result.

I'd rather suck with the other guy than suck with TT.

It's not Sucking if a rookie is learning.....

It is sucking if TT is just continuing to suck.

Watching Peterman progress while we are getting a better draft pick is preferable to watching TT

Edited by Buffalo Boy

It's not Sucking if a rookie is learning.....

It is sucking if TT is just continuing to suck.

Watching Peterman progress while we are getting a better draft pick is preferable to watching TT

This makes way too much sense. Everybody on the planet know what you're going to get with Twoyard. Damn near shut off the game yesterday before the last drive. Knew just what was coming.

HE did again. Can't lead a 4th Quarter comeback, can't read his progressions quickly enough, string bean arm, and can't seem to pass for over 200 yards consistently.

I am done with him. QB change after the break. Spend the next two weeks grooming Peterson.

Did you also say you would take away any and all of his top receiving targets???

I bet you're angry that clouds live in the sky....

And that and a $1.50 will buy coffee. Don't care honestly. If calling out total strangers on a message board gives people's lives meaning, I'm glad to do so. Other than that, save it for someone who gives a tinker's damn.

Here it is. . .spending time arguing with someone you will never meet on a message board really shows a lack of a life. Use a dime and buy one.

Ouch, overseas is smarting. Put a band-aid on that ouchie. You're out of your mind.

...IF TT is not part of the long term QB plan, why is Dennison so hell bent on his "system" and forcing Taylor to be in the pocket more often that not?.......what not become more versatile and take advantage of his mobility.......we do it and then abandon it......his reads/progressions take too long and OL protection collapses......guess I missed the memo as usual....seems like forcing the "round peg into a square hole" when the "peg" is likely to be gone in 2018.......

most unclutch qb ever

what about last year when he had sammy woods clay and goodwin and still couldnt do anything

why are u here then

With those WRs Taylor put up good numbers. The offense was top ten in scoring. Imagine that. A good WR group TT does pretty well. A bad group he does not. And he shouldn't-he isn't in the elite status of QBs.

This makes way too much sense. Everybody on the planet know what you're going to get with Twoyard. Damn near shut off the game yesterday before the last drive. Knew just what was coming.

How come he led the NFL with passes over 20 yards in 2015, or was close,-Watkins. QBs need WRs, mediocre ones even more so. You wouldn't want a HOF QB to be stuck with our WR group, yet that's just an excuse for TT.

Won't happen. No way the coaches bench a guy who's 3-2

You're right, but that decision should never be based on record. TT isn't the reason we're 3-2. Def played a role, but without our defense we're not 3-2. That's not TT's record

Get over it. TT is the best QB they have had since Kelly.

Peterman is closer to Tuel time than he is a competent starter. He has minimal arm strength and no athleticism.

Honestly I hope TT gets the flu one week and Peterman gets to start. Would love to see Peterman on the road against KC defense.

This board is the same year after year. The back-up QB is great until he plays and shows he sucks.

They are 3-2 with a **** show for an offensive line and no WR.

You want to put a rookie QB with no arm strength behind this offensive line with no WR than can separate from even an average NFL DB????

Clay was the only viable receiving threat and TT was using him perfectly. Yes TT should have gotten him the ball more the last two years. But without Clay, they have no one that can get open and catch the ball.

So please tell us why Peterman should start on a team that is 3-2, has a win over Denver, and a QB that has thrown one bad interception and has had more drops than errant throws?