I said I would give TT until the bye to prove himself

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been down with Tyrod since the opener last yr. vs. the Ravens.

He's a QB that will win you 6 to 9 games depending on how the ball bounces. The clunkers, like he put up today are way too frequent to consider him anything more than a placeholder.

The Bills should turn to Peterman, not because we know he's better, but because we know Tyrod isn't good enough, so let's see if he can be better.

Anyone who was not voicing this in the weeks preceding this where we were winning.....what makes you think you should be doing it now?

I've been back and forth on this John because its possible Peterman is a real good fit for the Dennison O in my humble opinion.

Big Taylor fan , but 3 games sufficient game manager, 2 games lost, so hanging just above the 500 mark again.

Is it wrong to want more out of our QB? the team?

Edited by Figster

I'm throwing shade on a team that lost on an offense that looked flat and a QB that I gave the benefit of the doubt to, but hasn't produced much in the first five games?

Okay. . .I'll pass on whatever logic this is. Shade is when the team wins and people still whine about crap.

I said that after a win when TT looked like he was turning the corner, so I as optimistic. I saw last week's game as possibly a turning point because he finally had a good game. Then he returns to normal. Jesus Christ, WTF is wrong with you people? I'm supposed to throw him under the bus after a good game?

My BS thread, son, was stated after a win after listening to the TT haters complain all week about him. As I said, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and started to believe he was turning it around. After this week, I don't see it happening any time soon. Satisfied, or do you want to continue this idiotic sophistry?

That's pretty hilarious. You totally got called out.

HE did again. Can't lead a 4th Quarter comeback, can't read his progressions quickly enough, string bean arm, and can't seem to pass for over 200 yards consistently.

I am done with him. QB change after the break. Spend the next two weeks grooming Peterson.

Well might as well cut him right now since he didnt meet your deadline coach.

Another jelly roll that probably never played the game and definitely never coached. Your opinion matters. Cant wait for the next one.

Edited by JoPar_v2

I just saw the replay of the game......

Clay goes out early but was making plays

Zay still dropping passes

OL letting him get swarmed play after play

NO deep threat receiver...who were his receivers today anyway?

Despite all this......the game was close and he did make plays with his arm....this was the first game in which he didnt make key late plays in games this year and they lost.

Not gonna win them all....did you think we were going win them all?

If there's one single symptom that you always see with bad QBs, it's excuses on the boards for him.

The offense has been bad. The passing game has been bad. And Tyrod has been slightly below average since about the eighth game of his first year starting. You're right that the offensive personnel does not look good. But among that group is Tyrod.

People here keep going on about haters. Not you, John, but you see it a lot. And there aren't any except maybe a troll here and there. What there are are a metric squat ton of unbelievers and doubters. And for very good reason. He seemed wildly unlikely to become the second QB after Gannon to make such a huge upturn so late in his career. And he simply hasn't. He's still playing like Tyrod, and it's too bad for the Bills and for he himself.

Edited by Thurman#1

That's pretty hilarious. You totally got called out.

And that and a $1.50 will buy coffee. Don't care honestly. If calling out total strangers on a message board gives people's lives meaning, I'm glad to do so. Other than that, save it for someone who gives a tinker's damn.

Well might as well cut him right now since he didnt meet your deadline coach.

Another jelly roll that probably never played the game and definitely never coached. Your opinion matters. Cant wait for the next one.

Here it is. . .spending time arguing with someone you will never meet on a message board really shows a lack of a life. Use a dime and buy one.

And that and a $1.50 will buy coffee. Don't care honestly. If calling out total strangers on a message board gives people's lives meaning, I'm glad to do so. Other than that, save it for someone who gives a tinker's damn.

Here it is. . .spending time arguing with someone you will never meet on a message board really shows a lack of a life. Use a dime and buy one.

Says the guy arguing with people he will never meet on a message board...

Interesting...

May have a strong arm, but his passes are Chad Pennington speed getting out there. I have rarely seen him do a lightning strike pass. They all seem to float.

My sentiments exactly.

His long ball, which is supposed to be his strength, doesn't nose over but often falls down. Sometimes this is an appropriate throw but not when you are trying to hit a guy down field in a particular spot..

Culpepper looked good because of Moss. Delhome because of Smith and Watkins made TT's long ball look like a strength. He throws it to a general area and expects the receiver to bail him out. Again, that is SOMETIMES an appropriate throw. But not always.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

If TT's mobility is his strength, why do the play calls keep him in the pocket? Especially when there are questions about the O-line's play, calling plays that ask him to drop straight back don't appear to make sense. At least give him a chance to run away from trouble by design by rolling him out.

You absolutely do not know that

Just like you absolutely don't know that but under a opinion.....

I would give it a shot with Peterman rather then do the bang the head against a rock trying to prove Tyrod is more then what he is like Chan did with Fitz.

I honestly truly think Peterman could have easily duplicated what Tyrod has done this season. In fact I think he would have already had a 300 game or 2 as well.

Edited by xRUSHx

Tyrod is who he is. he is a gimmick and not a real QB. sandlot type player where he can occassionally make big plays but he can't make simple plays. you ever play football in the backyard? nobody throws a 5 yard hitch, they want to scramble around and then launch it down the field and make a spectacular play. that's Tyrod. he will get lucky every so often and make a great play. but he can't lead a drive down the field consistently and put points on the board. that's what a QB does. Tyrod is something else entirely. now everyone is hyped up about how great our defense is. we are going to win 7-9 games like always and pick 15-25 in the draft and not get a QB. rinse and repeat every year for eternity because we never draft high enough to get a franchise QB and we never win enough to be a contender. mediocrity for life

HE did again. Can't lead a 4th Quarter comeback, can't read his progressions quickly enough, string bean arm, and can't seem to pass for over 200 yards consistently.

I am done with him. QB change after the break. Spend the next two weeks grooming Peterson.

Ain't gonna happen !!