I said I would give TT until the bye to prove himself

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE did again. Can't lead a 4th Quarter comeback, can't read his progressions quickly enough, string bean arm, and can't seem to pass for over 200 yards consistently.

I am done with him. QB change after the break. Spend the next two weeks grooming Peterson.

Is this your psycopathy or your narcissism speaking?

Just curious.

Is this your psycopathy or your narcissism speaking?

Just curious.

Psychopaths never change their mind about anything because they are always right

Narcissists never admit anything is wrong because they are perfect.

And are you trying to start a flame war for a reason? Don't like my posts or me at all, place me on ignore and don't talk to me.

Psychopaths never change their mind about anything because they are always right

Narcissists never admit anything is wrong because they are perfect.

And are you trying to start a flame war for a reason? Don't like my posts or me at all, place me on ignore and don't talk to me.

:lol:

OK mad bomber.

Carry on with your schizophrenia.

HE did again. Can't lead a 4th Quarter comeback, can't read his progressions quickly enough, string bean arm, and can't seem to pass for over 200 yards consistently.

I am done with him. QB change after the break. Spend the next two weeks grooming Peterson.

I agree 100%, Taylor has not improved as a passer since he's been here.

Just end this crap and start Peterman.

Not sure where the string bean arm comes from.

Dude has a strong arm.

Tyrod leaves too many plays on the field. That's why he's a 9-7 QB at best. If we really want to be a SB team, we need another QB. Play Peterman. If he plays well maybe he becomes Kirk cousins. If he sucks, we have a higher draft pick and get a QB early. I think benching Tyrod is smart for the long term of this franchise

Tyrod leaves too many plays on the field. That's why he's a 9-7 QB at best. If we really want to be a SB team, we need another QB. Play Peterman. If he plays well maybe he becomes Kirk cousins. If he sucks, we have a higher draft pick and get a QB early. I think benching Tyrod is smart for the long term of this franchise

No problem with us drafting a guy a la KC, but Taylor is a competent pro and we are lucky to have him vs. a lot of the garbage that is out there.

I thought that at the beginning of the season and was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I put it as much on him as I did Rex Ryan's system. But after these five games and barely 1,000 yds passing, it's TT. I am open to a change now.