Around the NFL Week 5

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never saw him make a play like that in Buffalo ever. Seems much more accurate! I guess those years of tutelage by David Lee are paying off.

Aaaaand he just overthrew a wide open receiver in the end zone from 20 yards away with no pressure. :doh:

Oakland loss is big for our wildcard chances. The AFC is still WIDE open. No one is establishing themselves as a definite lock. I couldn't tell you for sure a single team that will make it. Pats I'm probably most confident in and even them I'm less confident than ever before.

Oakland loss is big for our wildcard chances. The AFC is still WIDE open. No one is establishing themselves as a definite lock. I couldn't tell you for sure a single team that will make it. Pats I'm probably most confident in and even them I'm less confident than ever before.

the AFC is very wide open. KC is the best team but even they always give the impression of being "beatable." Great game tonight - KC vs Houston. Who do we want there?

the AFC is very wide open. KC is the best team but even they always give the impression of being "beatable." Great game tonight - KC vs Houston. Who do we want there?

Right after I posted it I was thinking wait I forgot KC. Obviously they are the current lock. Outside of that I'd guess Patriots and then who knows.

So much for the Rams comeback attempt. Goff with a fumble to end the game.