Jim Harbaugh

GunnerBill

But was it EXCITING?

I watched so it was more interesting than anything else on tv! It would have been more exciting if it was 2 great offenses going back and forth. It was more of a oh no I can't believe Penn State is blowing this game type of deal. Half exciting, half cringe worthy

• 1 month later...

How do they not have one ready by now via the regular recruiting and development process? They have Brandon Peters and Dylan McCaffrey. They should roll in house instead of filing in transfers all the time.

Plus Shea Patterson is a qb who wears a # in the 20s so he can’t be trusted ?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

How do they not have one ready by now via the regular recruiting and development process? They have Brandon Peters and Dylan McCaffrey. They should roll in house instead of filing in transfers all the time.

Plus Shea Patterson is a qb who wears a # in the 20s so he can’t be trusted ?

I would think that they would want to go ahead and let Peters or McCaffrey fight it out in training camp, instead of bringing in a transfer with more experience.

There's a reason why Harbaugh recruited these guys, and they are HIS recruits. Let the young ones have a chance at it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.