Bucky Brooks- 1 of the best team defenses I've seen in years

you clearly are not a fan of the bills succeeding or doing well. your posts "persona" here is negative and you seem to indulge in the bills losing. it's fans like you, not really a fan of the team but a fan of negativity and failure, who seem to wallow in it. hopefully you'll (continue to) be wrong as the team continues to win games and move toward a successful season.

I am a big fan but I stand by my statement, 4 games in this is a gross exaggeration. If it plays itself out for a larger sample size I'll be thrilled.

Talk about jumping the gun.

Maybe. Maybe not.

It's a perspective of an unbiased national reporter that studies the film and details of the game. I happen to agree with his opinion.

I am a big fan but I stand by my statement, 4 games in this is a gross exaggeration. If it plays itself out for a larger sample size I'll be thrilled.

2 of those offenses were ran by the last 2 mvps.. it's early but it's still valid imo

It's how one says it. Gross exaggeration? Fake News. (see how that works).

4 games is still a small sample size to give a proper evaluation.

I can agree with Bucky here. This team is starting to resemble the 1999 team. Lets just hope it doesn't end the same way.

1999 might be nice but I'm looking towards the SB era success. 😉

Bills 2nd half ‘D’ as stingy as it gets

An early lead for the Bills could prove to be a good precursor for a victory. Here’s why.

Heading into Sunday’s game, Buffalo currently leads the NFL in fewest points allowed in the second half to their opponents. The Bills have given up a grand total of 19 points in the second half over the first month of the season. No other NFL club has allowed fewer.

They are definitely making half time adjustments that we have not seen in a long time. Apparently you're allowed to do that.

Lets see what adjustments dennisons got for us. Im more concerned about that then the defense. Defense is solid, might see a drop in pass coverage with ej out but should do well.

They are definitely making half time adjustments that we have not seen in a long time. Apparently you're allowed to do that.

Lol. Yes!

It's so refreshing seeing them make valuable adjustments, on both sides of the ball. I can't believe I was pro Rex at one point , great DC , terrible HC.

And we screamed it from the rafters REX SUCKS REX SUCKS... At least Pegs finally had the sack the let the bobblehead twins go.

I can't stand watching that blowhard spout on ESPN. I have to change the channel.

Agree about his Buffalo tenure, streak ends with a competent D, but it was Club Med over there. I personally can't watch pre game shows in general, this board is where i get my football info, but Rex is a character and a good fit for TV.. let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo 4-1

25% of the season is a pretty good "sample". To know a pie is good you have to eat more than a 4th of it?

Are you familiar with the word sample?

Dalton schreded the defense. As bad as the offense was, the game would have been won with a defense as advertised.

It was not the best day for Preston or the corners but overall they still did enough. Offense got the ball at the 12 and couldn't score a TD.

Dalton schreded the defense. As bad as the offense was, the game would have been won with a defense as advertised.

No Gaines to begin the game and losing Leonard Johnson was a factor in the passing yards surrendered. Bottom line is they only gave up 20 points with three turnovers forced.