Random Thoughts Thread

RaoulDuke79

2 hours ago, Augie said:

There should be some kind of whistle blower class action suit against Apple. Every time they come out with a new phone, I get an update that WRECKS me perfectly fine phone! I’m pissed and tired of this $%#@! 

Um.  Stop buying new phones?

Use the old one that was "perfectly fine" ???

:P

• Like (+1) 1

Augie, what issue are you having?  My son has an iphone 6 and when he calls someone, he doesn't always hear them when they answer.  This is difficult to diagnose because he just got back to the USA after 3 years and he is using a new carrier but he thinks it is the phone.

Edited by Greybeard

10 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Um.  Stop buying new phones?

Use the old one that was "perfectly fine" ???

:P

The tense is the problem. It WAS fine before they wreck it with an update. Now I never know if it will do what I need it to do.....like get me home using Uber without having to carry a charger with me at all times. That’s how they killed my last phone, too. It misses calls too...and it is first and foremost...a PHONE! 

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Does anyone else agree that ranch is the best dipping sauce for fries?

Meh..........you can put ranch on just about anything and it's ok. Personally if I'm eating fries I prefer ketchup and a splash of vinegar.

On a side note, since I discovered Tony tony Chachere's a few years back I barely put regular salt on anything now a days.

I was fascinated by Tony Romo correctly predicting the play so often. It made him more interesting. My son heard they thought it made the game less exciting so they told him to chill out with that, which he’s done.  That blows. He was the MOST interesting talking head for that reason. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was fascinated by Tony Romo correctly predicting the play so often. It made him more interesting. My son heard they thought it made the game less exciting so they told him to chill out with that, which he’s done.  That blows. He was the MOST interesting talking head for that reason. 

I enjoy Romo as an announcer. I sense some tension at times between him and Nance, but i rhink its because Nance is resentful and misses Phil Sims

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.