Random Thoughts Thread

RaoulDuke79

Why do they offer HD and Standard def options for each game on NHL Center Ice? Does anyone actually choose the SD? It's like watching the game through cheese cloth.

For some reason ESPN HD went out for a few minutes while is was watching football this afternoon. I tried going to the standard definition channel and i got a message saying it was trying to configure it to HD. Bastard Comcast crooks.

My 7 year old son takes these GIANT dumps. I mean, 8-9 inchers! I was thinking today...how is his little body capable of making these things? Yeesh...

My son did too when he was young. We were in New England when he was 3. He was pent all week. He finally goes before we leave for the airport to fly back (thank God!). It looked like it was gonna plug my brother inlaw's toilet, but no worries... BiL just had a "jet flush" toilet installed. Needless to say we were all impressed. How can something that big come out of a guy that small! :lol:

My son did too when he was young. We were in New England when he was 3. He was pent all week. He finally goes before we leave for the airport to fly back (thank God!). It looked like it was gonna plug my brother inlaw's toilet, but no worries... BiL just had a "jet flush" toilet installed. Needless to say we were all impressed. How can something that big come out of a guy that small! :lol:

Seriously. My boy drops logs as big as his forearm. Where does it come from? Turd must start at his esphagus.

If 2+2 = 4 what does 3+2 really equal? Couldnt it be 4?

One way I can rationalize 2+2=4 and 3+2=4 would be to extract the extra 1 from the left side of each equation to make them equivalent and then add up the right sides to get 1 and 8 or 18...Kyle Ortons number as a Bill...clearly you are still obsessed with Kyle getting on the Wall.

Edited by SinceThe70s

One way I can rationalize 2+2=4 and 3+2=4 would be to extract the extra 1 from the left side of each equation to make them equivalent and then add up the right sides to get 1 and 8 or 18...Kyle Ortons number as a Bill...clearly you are still obsessed with Kyle getting on the Wall.

I could extrapolate that theory further.

How many years did you not have solar lights? Do you not know where your walkway is?

I had them othe deck10 years ago. Never replaced them. Candles work. Never on the deck at night so, save on that cost also.

They cost $10 for a dozen so they are cheap enough...I think thats the problem.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.