Random Thoughts Thread

RaoulDuke79

24 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I just ate 80 oysters at an all you can eat oyster feast. I'm gonna hold this couch in place for the rest of the night. Probably won't eat again until dinner tomorrow. 

It’s gonna smell like low tide at your place.  Close the windows, or you’ll attract seagulls.

On 3/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

When you go out for a nice bike ride and this happens

28467643_1039077542930811_23422684543061

That’s the kind of motivation that Peloton ad needs asking you to go an extra 30 seconds. This guy has no other option! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

That’s the kind of motivation that Peloton ad needs asking you to go an extra 30 seconds. This guy has no other option! 

Lol.  Uphill or downhill you better be able to break 30 mph for a bit.    

A new question for the ages.  

Does a biker **** in his pants? 

I've been on a "true crime" kick, and currently reading John Douglas' book about criminal profiling the BTK serial killer.

Holy ****, Dennis Rader was !@#$ed up.  Even by serial killer standards - literally.  Murderers like David Berkowitz said "There's something really wrong with that guy."   When the Son of Sam thinks there's something wrong with you, you have truly gone off the deep end. 

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I've been on a "true crime" kick, and currently reading John Douglas' book about criminal profiling the BTK serial killer.

Holy ****, Dennis Rader was !@#$ed up.  Even by serial killer standards - literally.  Murderers like David Berkowitz said "There's something really wrong with that guy."   When the Son of Sam thinks there's something wrong with you, you have truly gone off the deep end. 

Wasn’t he a parishioner in his church?

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wasn’t he a parishioner in his church?

That's actually how they caught him - he sent police a message on a floppy disk, the metadata had his name and the church's name.

Funny thing is that he'd asked the police in another letter if they could track a floppy disk, and they said "no," so he sent them the disk and they tracked it.  And when he was caught, he bitched that it wasn't fair that they lied to him.  

(Which is actually pretty normal for a publicity seeking serial killer - they start to think they have a partnership with police, because you can't have a murder investigation without murders.)

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Seems he was able hold a marriage for quite awhile. 

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's actually how they caught him - he sent police a message on a floppy disk, the metadata had his name and the church's name.

Funny thing is that he'd asked the police in another letter if they could track a floppy disk, and they said "no," so he sent them the disk and they tracked it.  And when he was caught, he bitched that it wasn't fair that they lied to him.  

(Which is actually pretty normal for a publicity seeking serial killer - they start to think they have a partnership with police, because you can't have a murder investigation without murders.)

I’d love to see this guy interviewed by someone like Howard Stern.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.