Would putting Glenn on the trading block make sense?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting, but I disagree about it being an interesting read. "The Bills line has been better with him sidelined"???? No. Dawkins has done a pretty good job filling in, for a rookie, but our best line would be Glenn-Incognito-Wood-Miller-Dawkins....

and I highly doubt the author knows about Glenn being "placed on the trading block" considering how tight lipped OBD has been since McBeane took over.

Edited by PaattMaann

Story with no author on a website I've never heard of and no actual evidence that Glenn is being offered for trade, other than saying it's "understood?" Sounds legit to me.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I think that would be a mistake.

You have a very good LT who, when healthy, locks up a critical spot on your OL that you don't have to think about.

Let Dawkins play until Glenn is healthy, and then decide where he fits. If it's RT, great, you now don't have to think about that. If he needs to kick inside to guard, so be it.

If it comes down to that he can't play RT or guard, then you see what you can do with Glenn possibly moving to another spot temporarily.

Whatever it takes to get the best combination of 5 on the field is what's most important.

I think that would be a mistake.

You have a very good LT who, when healthy, locks up a critical spot on your OL that you don't have to think about.

Let Dawkins play until Glenn is healthy, and then decide where he fits. If it's RT, great, you now don't have to think about that. If he needs to kick inside to guard, so be it.

If it comes down to that he can't play RT or guard, then you see what you can do with Glenn possibly moving to another spot temporarily.

Whatever it takes to get the best combination of 5 on the field is what's most important.

*yawn* Typical Bandit line : )

No offense, but this article is the antithesis of "interesting." It makes the Bleacher Report look like MMQB.

Likely two kids playing around in their basement with a laptop or a couple of drunks who think they are 'astute talent evaluators'...

The difference between an actual playoff run and another disappointing finish will be depth. We need it in the right places, and the o-line is one of the most important places. Don't get rid of anyone who is serviceable at this point.