TNF: Pats at Bucs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he stunk 1st half. He had a good second half. His kicker missed two kicks from under 50 yards and his tiht end dropped a ball that hit him right in the hands in the endzone.

He accumulated a lot of yards against a prevent d, even though they only played prevent the last 7 minutes or so.

We are better than them this year! Trust me, I'm usually the sky is falling type of guy but this year's defense has me believing, which I haven't done in a long time. Go bills!

No one should EVER count out the Patriots. Not too smart. They will be around. Dont worry.

Turns out I was wrong about Winston's performance. He threw for over 300 yards. Elite.

You are wrong if you think he was bad in the 2nd half. You are wrong if you think he was the reason the Buccs lost. You are also wrong if you think anyone was calling him elite.

Good hattrick.

No one should EVER count out the Patriots. Not too smart. They will be around. Dont worry.

Unfortunately, this is all too true. I had a lot of hope that they would lose to Tampa, but the Bucs really did not show up.

Play calling sucked for the Bucs. Lazy effort.

Only good thing that came from this game is enjoying the announcing tandem. They are a good listen and seem to enjoy eachother.

Yep, Romo is outstanding