Los Angeles Bills Fans: Need Some Help

yungmack

Some NYC friends who went to school in WNY are coming to town and demanding, demanding (Ah, NYC people) beef on weck.

I mean, what?

I can get them some great Korean, Mexican, Armenian, Russian, Chinese food. Even some very fine wings. But beef on weck?

So, my question to you LA Bills fans is: do you know such a place where the sacred sandwich can be found? Thanks!

Wish I could help you. I'm heading over to Costanzo's Bakery right now after work, to pick up some Buffalo style Kummelweck Rolls!

My favorite's beef on weck in Buffalo are:

- Schwabl's

- Bar Bills

- Buffalo Brew Pub

- Anderson's Custard (when you are desperate!)

Dont go to the bills backer bar there...we "tailgated in the parking lot there before game time & at the time of the incident, I was minding my own business when I heard a cop shout 'put the long weapon down sir'. I said '2 seconds mate, im nearly done' gave it a few shakes and buttoned up my jeans

Funny... even here in southern tier WNY it's not always easy to find weck rolls without ordering them in advance.

I usually go with the slider size rolls because they last longer and order rare roast beef sliced thin from the deli, keep warm in crockpot w au-jus. and.. real horseradish please.