biggest key to the game this week

After watching Freeman and Coleman run pretty well against the bills run defense last week. I am looking for the Bengals three headed attack to have a breakout week. All of the Falcons successful run was away from the strength of our run game. They had tremendous success on the edges and running right at Kyle Williams. Maybe we missed Lawson and his presence this week will help. I am really concern about Mixon and Bernard, These shifty, fast backs that can catch out of the backfield has always given us problems. I still remember Bernard breaking our linebacker ankles the last time in Buffalo. For all you Dareus haters, this is the game he has to play more snaps for us to win. This is the biggest game of the season for obvious reason. we have to stop the run, those guys as a trio, might be the best we face all year. What is our most important key to the game?

Dalton has throwaways on 7.7% of dropbacks. Their line is flat out bad, with Worthy n Dareus back in rotation , getting back in game shape, and hopefully Shaq,(any updates?), I think our dline is key,and will cause havox.

ATL and Den have a much much better oline and yes we gave up some yards but it was because of a couple big gains and we pressured Ryan consistently.

I see a couple turnovers possible from the DL disruption.

As for the O , obviously like to see more from the run game and Cincy can be run on , I think they just need to continue doing their thing,long controlled drives,no turnovers, and I feel we win in similar fashion as we beat Den..

320 passing w/ 2 TD's, 180 rushing w/ 2 TD's

4 sacks and 2 INTs

Is this your prediction, or what you racked up on Madden earlier?

If Tyrod throws for 320 yards with 2 TDs, we rush for 180 yards with 2 TDs, and our defense comes away with 4 sacks and 2 picks, I'm gonna go ahead and buy super bowl tickets the same evening.....

And I will also be most likely recovering from alcohol poisoning.

Shaq was practicing today, so hopefully he's back. I believe his run defense has been very good and perhaps under-recognized.

Sweet!!

Dareus/Worthy back and our rotations will be even more lethal, and Hughes has to be considered an elite DE at this point,imo at least.

Is this your prediction, or what you racked up on Madden earlier?

If Tyrod throws for 320 yards with 2 TDs, we rush for 180 yards with 2 TDs, and our defense comes away with 4 sacks and 2 picks, I'm gonna go ahead and buy super bowl tickets the same evening.....

And I will also be most likely recovering from alcohol poisoning.

A guy can dream can't he?

Having Shaq and Dareus back would be huge for the run D. That should force them into passing more than they might like, and if the pressure up front continues the way it has, Dalton is going to make mistakes.

Fingers crossed for no further injuries to key players.

After watching Freeman and Coleman run pretty well against the bills run defense last week. I am looking for the Bengals three headed attack to have a breakout week. All of the Falcons successful run was away from the strength of our run game. They had tremendous success on the edges and running right at Kyle Williams. Maybe we missed Lawson and his presence this week will help. I am really concern about Mixon and Bernard, These shifty, fast backs that can catch out of the backfield has always given us problems. I still remember Bernard breaking our linebacker ankles the last time in Buffalo. For all you Dareus haters, this is the game he has to play more snaps for us to win. This is the biggest game of the season for obvious reason. we have to stop the run, those guys as a trio, might be the best we face all year. What is our most important key to the game?

The biggest issue against the run last week was the speed of ATL on the edges. Our D line made enough holes but our LB's couldnt cover them well enough. Cincys O line is not very strong so we should get an even better push and if our D line can make a few plays before the LOS then it should be a really good day.

The biggest issue against the run last week was the speed of ATL on the edges. Our D line made enough holes but our LB's couldnt cover them well enough. Cincys O line is not very strong so we should get an even better push and if our D line can make a few plays before the LOS then it should be a really good day.

I couldn't agree more. All throughout last Sunday's game I kep screaming 'Where are our Linebackers!'?