[closed]Paying for Buffalo News

Is there a way to stop collating the articles we have to pay to read? Basically, 70% of all articles on here are now pay-to-read articles. I just find it annoying. I am used to logging in and reading great Bills news. Or conversely can someone who has access post the full articles so we can get around these jokers?

That's stealing content man. Just pay the $3. We may not agree with their opinions all the time but the TBN sports crew has no paycheck if some joker is taking their content and sharing it with the masses for free.

Edited by JM57

I've probably started 5 topics on this board and ran a search which was ridiculous to get any real info on when typing "buffalo news" or "pay" as the search. But thanks for being a smart-a@@ and reminding me why it's a terrible idea to ask other Bills fans for previously free Bills information. If you feel like filling me in on what they said I'd appreciate that more then the snide remarks.

Is there a way to stop collating the articles we have to pay to read? Basically, 70% of all articles on here are now pay-to-read articles. I just find it annoying. I am used to logging in and reading great Bills news. Or conversely can someone who has access post the full articles so we can get around these jokers?

Wow, what an asshat.

Save your money, come here and read the conversations, they're as informed and I would argue more valuable. You get more in a multipage thread than in a 6 column inch article.

At least someone has something constructive to say. I appreciate it. It is like walking into a room full of d*ckheads around here to see if you can get the same stuff as about 10 days ago - or at least cut through the clutter of paid article after paid article.

Hey, did you know that the Buffalo News has a paywall for some of their articles? Why doesn't someone on this board start a thread about it since we've never talked about it before?

case and point.

But thanks for being a smart-a@@ and reminding me why it's a terrible idea to ask other Bills fans for previously free Bills information.

You mean asking other Bills fans to steal content for you?

Listen, I sometimes get annoyed by paywalls too, but don't come on to a popular forum that links that content and expect not to get blasted when asking for pirated material.

You mean asking other Bills fans to steal content for you?

Listen, I sometimes get annoyed by paywalls too, but don't come on to a popular forum that links that content and expect not to get blasted when asking for pirated material.

Was a two prong-question. And you can make a point without being an a@@hat to someone.

Just pay the $3, FFS. I did and it has been well worth it. Asking someone to post their articles here is not even strong enough to be considered weak. It's like having a collection of music that consists of nothing but copies of other people's purchases.

At least someone has something constructive to say. I appreciate it. It is like walking into a room full of d*ckheads around here to see if you can get the same stuff as about 10 days ago - or at least cut through the clutter of paid article after paid article.

case and point.

no

See

You're an unpleasant word whom was too lazy to look around or too incapable of understanding that not everything is free.

They provide services and people pay for them and the demand means they can charge. If you don't like it go to Bleacher Report

Edited by Boyst62

Something like this is usually how normal people treat each other. "Hey I know it is frustrating, but we can't really avoid the paywall.Maybe there is a solution to clearly marking paid content versus free content."

I find it incredibly annoying not knowing which will be free or not. They all just link to Buffalo News under the article and some are free and some are not.

I wonder if there's been an ongoing discussion about this topic?

The search function is your friend on this site.

$3/mo shouldn't break your lifestyle.

I've probably started 5 topics on this board and ran a search which was ridiculous to get any real info on when typing "buffalo news" or "pay" as the search. But thanks for being a smart-a@@ and reminding me why it's a terrible idea to ask other Bills fans for previously free Bills information. If you feel like filling me in on what they said I'd appreciate that more then the snide remarks.

Yeah. Search function blows. Hopefully, new board will be better.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.