Rodak love

billsgpr88

I've long been a critic of Rodak, who in the past seemed determined to cast a dark cloud over any sign of progress or potential on the bills. But this year, he is giving credit where it's due. Lots of it. It makes me wonder if he has turned a corner in his reporting style, or perhaps the bills have grown on him and now he's showing his Fandom through his reports. The third possibility is that he's always reported with the same approach, and his insight has identified something truly to respect and admire about this team, as opposed to the deceptive rays of hope this team has shown in previous years. Haven't made up my mind yet which answer is the closest to reality, but either way I love the positive press. Go bills!

Edited by billsgpr88

I've long been a critic of Rodak, who in the past seemed determined to cast a dark cloud over any sign of progress or potential on the bills. But this year, he is giving credit where it's due. Lots of it. It makes me wonder if he has turned a corner in his reporting style, or perhaps the bills have grown on him and now he's showing his Fandom through his reports. The third possibility is that he's always reported with the same approach, and his insight has identified something truly to respect and admire about this team, as opposed to the deceptive rays of hope this team has shown in previous years. Haven't made up my mind yet which answer is the closest to reality, but either way I love the positive press. Go bills!

i listened to a radio show with three curmudgeons (Tim Graham, Jerry Sullivan and mike rodak) yesterday and I gathered that it is the "third possibility".

The past few years even during some good stretches they were negative. However, they were always proved right. Idk if it Buffalo is truely good or they had just severly low expectations Buffalos play seems better than it is. Either Buffalo seems to have found a winning formula.

I think McDermott and Beane have a lot to do with the new media outlook. Rodak and Sullivan were never fans of Rex...doubt they were in love with Whaley either. McBeane seems to have a straight shooter approach, hard work, disciplined, concentrating on preparation, teamwork, fundamentals. If the media guys speak for the fans, then that might be why there is a change in the reporting.

I don't always read Rodak but my sense is that he was pretty uninformed about the Bills when he first got this gig but he's been working hard to catch up.

Most Bills reports have always been fair and given credit where credit is do.

If the Bills lose this week though they will all pounce on this team and be right back into their normal critical mode. Jerry Sullivan is salivating at the possibilities sadly.

Ain't that kick in the nuts!

Another carpetbagger. Why can't they find BFLo people. Go from outside, fine... But find BFLo fans. Then I might buy in.

maybe it cuz the graduates from Buffalo public high schools don't read and write too good.