Rodak love

billsgpr88

I've long been a critic of Rodak, who in the past seemed determined to cast a dark cloud over any sign of progress or potential on the bills. But this year, he is giving credit where it's due. Lots of it. It makes me wonder if he has turned a corner in his reporting style, or perhaps the bills have grown on him and now he's showing his Fandom through his reports. The third possibility is that he's always reported with the same approach, and his insight has identified something truly to respect and admire about this team, as opposed to the deceptive rays of hope this team has shown in previous years. Haven't made up my mind yet which answer is the closest to reality, but either way I love the positive press. Go bills!

Or, just maybe, he has been calling it as he sees it all along?

he pulled the trigger getting rid of free content. I don't think that's so good.

So he's the reason I don't read any Bills articles from the News any more! It's not as it Warren Buffett (the driving force behind Berkshire Hathaway, owner of the Buffalo News) is destitute and needs more money. I won't be lining his pockets.

Jerry Sullivan is pretty optimistic these days too. I know a lot of people don't like the negativity but he tells it like it is and people don't want to face the normal reality of years past where the Bills were not good and he was right.

I am glad his personal ball washers are happy.

Jerry Sullivan is pretty optimistic these days too. I know a lot of people don't like the negativity but he tells it like it is and people don't want to face the normal reality of years past where the Bills were not good and he was right.

...we're screwed............

Winning changes everything. We've been saying this as a fan base for many, many, many years now.

The media is big bandwagon, a greek chorus if you will. As a former media member myself (now media critic) they do little if any critical thinking and mostly write what everybody else does. When the team starts winning, they'll be on your bandwagon. If we lose Sunday, expect the worst. We win, expect their continued interest.