I love the "fans" on this board throwing shade on the Bills

There has to be at least 25% complaining and whining OPs right now.

The team is 3-1, in sole possession of 1st place and could go 4-1 into the bye beating a very vulnerable Cincy team.

What are your problems? Enjoy it, or find another team to support.

Just imagine being stuck in a cave for 17 years with no natural light, except for some a-hole shinning a flashlight on you every year. People aren't sure if this is just another flashlight show, or the football gods finally blessing Bills fans with the golden light we strive for year after year.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches DID try to draw the other team offsides on 4th and goal from the 1 and then settle for a FG. If that doesn't remind you of the last 17 years, then one of the lizard people has gotten to you and reset your brain.

that's not exactly what their intention was, I hope you know that. The intention was to line up and see if we got a look we liked, then you run the play you had called, if not, try and draw offsides for another crack at it. Worst case scenario was the delay and take the points.

Personally I would have probably tried to punch it in the end zone and step on their throat. But making the staff out to be bumbling idiots for the decision is flat out wrong.

The team is 3-1, in sole possession of 1st place and could go 4-1 into the bye beating a very vulnerable Cincy team.

I love the quotes surrounding fans in your title. Give me a fuggin break buddy and quit telling people how they should act.

"enjoy it, or find another team to support" :w00t::sick::thumbdown:

One other thing...I'm guessing you're in your late 40's, early 50's. Far to old to be talking about "throwing shade." Grow the !@#$ up.

Edited by Cripple Creek

The coaches DID try to draw the other team offsides on 4th and goal from the 1 and then settle for a FG. If that doesn't remind you of the last 17 years, then one of the lizard people has gotten to you and reset your brain.

This is entirely inaccurate. They were hoping for a certain look form the Falcons and when they didn't get it, they decided not to snap the ball. McDermott was asked about this in his Monday presser.

There's a handful of posters who are fans of other AFC East teams who post here under the guise of Bills fans. I wouldn't let it get to you.

I like how when people get critical of the Debbie Downers they fire back that we're all pollyannas. No middle ground allowed.

thats todays world bro

too many people view the world as black vs white, when in reality the world is 5 percent one way, 5 percent the other and 90 percent in the middle....there is a wholeeeeeee lot of gray areas in all aspects of life. We would be better served as a society if we focused on and stayed in the gray area

I like how when people get critical of the Debbie Downers they fire back that we're all pollyannas. No middle ground allowed.

For the sake of middle ground I will strive to be more of a Debbie anna, though there may be times when I'm just in a PollyDowner sort of mood.

I love the quotes surrounding fans in your title. Give me a fuggin break buddy and quit telling people how they should act.

"enjoy it, or find another team to support" :w00t::sick::thumbdown:

One other thing...I'm guessing you're in your late 40's, early 50's. Far to old to be talking about "throwing shade." Grow the !@#$ up.

Sooooo, then this is how I should act??? OK, got it.

Hilarious and true

I'm sipping the Kool Aid as if it were a fine wine, not downing it like a cold brew in the Ralph parking lot at 12:30, know what I mean?

Talk to me again after game 8. It's possible, but there's too much football to go for me to say this is the year

Just imagine being stuck in a cave for 17 years with no natural light, except for some a-hole shinning a flashlight on you every year. People aren't sure if this is just another flashlight show, or the football gods finally blessing Bills fans with the golden light we strive for year after year.

If we were stuck in a cave for 17 years, you should jump at any light you have as there is nothing to lose, whats the worst that can happen? you stay stuck in the cave? on the other hand, if the light is real....

Good grief. Did you not hear the HC say that even at 3-1 the Bills have a lot of room to improve http://www.oleantimesherald.com/sports/mcdermott-already-teaching-bills-how-to-handle-winning/article_782ade06-a83c-11e7-b6f8-674e9d3605e9.html

He concluded, “We have to understand who we are. That’s where, you have to be honest with yourselves, to know who you really are right now. We’re not where we need to be, and anyone who thinks we are, in this building at least, is only fooling themselves. I’d like to believe that I’m honest with myself when I look at our football team, and I see a team that has to continue to improve.”

If TSW posters want to discuss the ways to do that, that's not whining...

Edited by Lurker

No, not really. They came out with a play they were going to run IF Atlanta gave them the right look. If they didn't get the right look, take the 5-yard penalty (at that point its still a chip shot at 24 yds) and move on. I'd rather them go out there with a chance at punching it in if they get the right look, than just folding and taking 3 without at least leaving the option open for 6

There's also the angle that if he could catch a guy offside and snap the ball, we'd get a free play out of it.

The call had a tremendously high upside (potential TD) and basically no downside (a 24-yd FG instead of a 19-yd). I dig it.

This is entirely inaccurate. They were hoping for a certain look form the Falcons and when they didn't get it, they decided not to snap the ball. McDermott was asked about this in his Monday presser.

I don't think what he said was entirely inaccurate. They did try to draw them offsides. What you said is also true from what Tyrod and Opie's said. But you could tell they were trying to draw them off as well. If they got that penalty they would be at the half yard line and likely went for it, or at the very least do the same thing and see if the defense was in a look they liked on their next call from shorter distance.

They arent undefeated are they? First in every statistical category? No. They arent a perfect team. Its well within the bounds of acceptable discussion here to discuss the teams flaws and shortcomings.

And 25% whining is actually far below the going average around here.

Yeah. I'm impressed by the progress.