I love the "fans" on this board throwing shade on the Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been following this team since 1963. So I have seen many more spectacular dead spins than successes. So I was one of those after the FG that put us up by 6 in the last few mins against Atlanta immediately told my wife we would lose by one on a last minute Atlanta TD. It's just been our way. So excuse some of our dampened enthusiasm. That said, this team does feel different. I am energized.

I have been following this team since 1963. So I have seen many more spectacular dead spins than successes. So I was one of those after the FG that put us up by 6 in the last few mins against Atlanta immediately told my wife we would lose by one on a last minute Atlanta TD. It's just been our way. So excuse some of our dampened enthusiasm. That said, this team does feel different. I am energized.

I'm blown away that there are bills fans who didn't tell the person next to them that we would lose by 1.

You don't say? Actually it doesn't seem like you love it all that much. Perhaps you should spend more time listening to the John Murphy show, and less time on this board if it bothers you so much. It sounds like you need to focus more on yourself, not on what others think about the team.

There has to be at least 25% complaining and whining OPs right now.

The team is 3-1, in sole possession of 1st place and could go 4-1 into the bye beating a very vulnerable Cincy team.

What are your problems? Enjoy it, or find another team to support.

So you dont like OPs whining, so you start a thread to whining about it?

Cincy vulnerable? 1-3 yes but they lost to two good teams by a total of 7 points, not to mention our #1 WR and #1 tackler are out. No doom and gloom here, just dont think we can phone it in.

The team is 3-1, in sole possession of 1st place and could go 4-1 into the bye beating a very vulnerable Cincy team.

They arent undefeated are they? First in every statistical category? No. They arent a perfect team. Its well within the bounds of acceptable discussion here to discuss the teams flaws and shortcomings.

And 25% whining is actually far below the going average around here.

Oh I guess after getting kicked in the nuts by this team after a hot start a few times during the drought, I'm supposed to just say PLEASE SIR CAN I HAVE SOME MORE and blindly assume this is the slump buster with 12 games to go

Heck, I'm willing to make the argument for 8-1. However, even while rewatching the Atlanta game on short cuts I was still seriously getting stressed out thinking they were going to lose on the last drive. Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Oh I guess after getting kicked in the nuts by this team after a hot start a few times during the drought, I'm supposed to just say PLEASE SIR CAN I HAVE SOME MORE and blindly assume this is the slump buster with 12 games to go

Hilarious and true

Look, I am absolutely stoked. This season has played out far better than I anticipated so far. The D looks so legit, Shady still has legs and I am finally seeing Dennison use Tyrod in the ways that I thought would free him.

I will still admit, as I watched that last drive by the Falcons, the ghosts of two decades of fandom haunted me. I was sure that I was going to have to settle for a "moral victory" of only losing by one to the NFC champs.

I am happy that we held. But believe me, those ghosts are not gone

Like, when you go out for a nice steak dinner, do you give a rats ass if the guy three tables down is enjoying his steak? Nah.

I dont get peoples obsession with other peoples fanhood.

I would take Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner...