1,000th post! A Thank You to TBD.

devldog131

I see no better purpose for my 1,000th post (since the recovery of my account following the great board crash of 2008) than to say, "thank you."

Thank you to SDS for all of the work I know went into creating, and continues to go into maintaining, an amazing interwebs home for us Bills fans to gather.

Thank you to all of the mods for working to make this a civil and informative place to discuss our team. I know how hard it can be to keep this motley crew civil.

Thank you to all of the long-time posters who continue to inform and influence my football knowledge and opinions. Even when our opinions differ, (most of) you are still a pleasure to debate.

Some of the best memories I have were spawned from these forums. From meeting up with fellow TBDers at the draft in 2009, to my first Bills home game that same year, to my two-year-old TBDAHOT road trip tradition. Everybody I've met via these forums has been an absolute pleasure to know, and I've made some great friends courtesy of TBD.

My life has been truly enriched by this site. So I say again, to Scott and to everybody else who makes TwoBillsDrive such a great place, thank you.

Go Bills!

Edited by devldog131

This ... seriously ... is one of the coolest posts I've seen on this site.

Congrats on the 1K and come to the SHOOTY next year!

I'm guessing the SHOOTY is related to the Sabres home opener. I was born and raised in San Jose, so while I have a soft spot for the Sabres, I'm a fan of a different cupless team. Go Sharks!

Post in the game thread on Sunday. You will get to 2,000 before you know it.

I stay out of those. If I tried to keep up with those discussions I'd miss the game.

Nah, definitely not a race. I've always been more of an observer than a talker.

I'm busting your chops man!

Bills fans are the best in the world! We are a family like no other!

A super dysfunctional one... that likes to drink and smoke... and suplex each other through tables...

But you get the point, we love each other

I'm busting your chops man!

Bills fans are the best in the world! We are a family like no other!

A super dysfunctional one... that likes to drink and smoke... and suplex each other through tables...

But you get the point, we love each other

And "sell" our Kiko Alonso jerseys in the parking lot, and face plant into the sides of RVs, and take body shots from the cleft of a respectable young lady's posterior, and...

And "sell" our Kiko Alonso jerseys in the parking lot, and face plant into the sides of RVs, and take body shots from the cleft of a respectable young lady's posterior, and...

Fall from the 300 section of the Ralph...

Edited by Buffalo716

My kinda TBD post. Always fun talking football with you at the opener. You, Mrags and Flutie Flakes need to trade those kitty-wagons in and get a real truck. #toyotatundra #officialtruckofbuffalobills

You seemed to be feeling a little inadequate having your Tundra boxed in by three real trucks...

#BuiltFordTough #FSeries #1for40YearsRunning

You seemed to be feeling a little inadequate having your Tundra boxed in by three real trucks...

#BuiltFordTough #FSeries #1for40YearsRunning

I could have busted through those play toys in a flash but didn't want to inflict too much damage on your ride.

I see no better purpose for my 1,000th post (since the recovery of my account following the great board crash of 2008) than to say, "thank you."

Thank you to SDS for all of the work I know went into creating, and continues to go into maintaining, an amazing interwebs home for us Bills fans to gather.

Thank you to all of the mods for working to make this a civil and informative place to discuss our team. I know how hard it can be to keep this motley crew civil.

Thank you to all of the long-time posters who continue to inform and influence my football knowledge and opinions. Even when our opinions differ, (most of) you are still a pleasure to debate.

Some of the best memories I have were spawned from these forums. From meeting up with fellow TBDers at the draft in 2009, to my first Bills home game that same year, to my two-year-old TBDAHOT road trip tradition. Everybody I've met via these forums has been an absolute pleasure to know, and I've made some great friends courtesy of TBD.

My life has been truly enriched by this site. So I say again, to Scott and to everybody else who makes TwoBillsDrive such a great place, thank you.

Go Bills!

Excellent post and I concur!

Thanks to SDS and all who help make this site an enjoyable place to share our fandom!