1,000th post! A Thank You to TBD.

devldog131

I see no better purpose for my 1,000th post (since the recovery of my account following the great board crash of 2008) than to say, "thank you."

Thank you to SDS for all of the work I know went into creating, and continues to go into maintaining, an amazing interwebs home for us Bills fans to gather.

Thank you to all of the mods for working to make this a civil and informative place to discuss our team. I know how hard it can be to keep this motley crew civil.

Thank you to all of the long-time posters who continue to inform and influence my football knowledge and opinions. Even when our opinions differ, (most of) you are still a pleasure to debate.

Some of the best memories I have were spawned from these forums. From meeting up with fellow TBDers at the draft in 2009, to my first Bills home game that same year, to my two-year-old TBDAHOT road trip tradition. Everybody I've met via these forums has been an absolute pleasure to know, and I've made some great friends courtesy of TBD.

My life has been truly enriched by this site. So I say again, to Scott and to everybody else who makes TwoBillsDrive such a great place, thank you.

Go Bills!

Good -n - You?

As you failed to quote the post to which you were responding, I'm confused as to whom you were calling an idiot. Care to clarify? Perhaps add a little supporting information to support your point?

Don't get the muppet started :P

I say that with the utmost respect

Don't mind him . Good for you for being positive

Edited by Buffalo716

As you failed to quote the post to which you were responding, I'm confused as to whom you were calling an idiot. Care to clarify?

Fine. You're an idiot.

Perhaps add a little supporting information to support your point?

You exist.