[Misleading Title]Could this be the game....

CEN-CAL17

That the Bills run more 2 TE sets? Maybe 3 TE sets? due to Cincys run D and our depth at WR.

Could this be the game Logan Thomas gets a couple targets? Thats what I really want to see is Thomass athletic ability after the catch. Id like to see him involved this game.

That the Bills run more 2 TE sets? Maybe 3 TE sets? due to Cincys run D and our depth at WR.

Could this be the game Logan Thomas gets a couple targets? Thats what I really want to see is Thomass athletic ability after the catch. Id like to see him involved this game.

i have no idea, but i think that could be kinda cool. o'leary seems to have taken a step since last year, and thomas is intriguing with his size and athleticism. i would imagine we will see a bit more from these folks as the year goes on. maybe it all starts this sunday.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.<br /><br />The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.<br /><br />Thank you.

I predict this will be the game Banyard is active.

I definitely feel this game is gonna be a 30+ rushing attempts. Thats why I mention the 2-3 TE sets. I do feel this game we will try to establish the run out of double TEs, Triple at times and play action out of it.

That being said, I think Thomas (I hope) gets a couple targets.

I think were are going to challenge them to be more physical on both sides of the ball.

Thomas has played 11 and 9 snaps the past 2 weeks respectively after hardly getting on the field through 2 weeks. However, oddly he has been asked to block on all but 3 of his snaps so far this season. He has run 3 routes and been targeted once (which was 1st Quarter last Sunday).

Edited by GunnerBill

do you really want to see 3 TEs in the game?

do you really want to see 3 TEs in the game?

I say 3 TE sets, 1. Because Cincy hasnt had great success stopping the run and 2. Lack of WR depth could draw out that formation. I just saying we may see 3 TEs on the field at some point this week.

I just think the game plan is going to be, run the ball, run the clock and he more physical on both sides. 30-35 rush attempts and I would be surprised if TT throws less than 20x.

Should be low scoring. Final score 13-10 Buffalo, if we can run the ball.

Can not creating click bait headline-type thread titles be part of the TOS?

What a pain in the ass.

Suggestion: "Will Bills Use Multiple TE Sets Vs. Cincy?"

Or better yet Gamrplan Sunday? Or Bills TEs?

I dont see the big deal in the name of the thread?! I didnt want to write, could this be the game the Bills use more 2 TE sets and Thomas gets more looks

I feel like Im being graded, its some kind of class and Ive just been docked points. Im just here to talk Bills football and drink beer, looks like we are all out of beer.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

I say 3 TE sets, 1. Because Cincy hasnt had great success stopping the run and 2. Lack of WR depth could draw out that formation. I just saying we may see 3 TEs on the field at some point this week.

I just think the game plan is going to be, run the ball, run the clock and he more physical on both sides. 30-35 rush attempts and I would be surprised if TT throws less than 20x.

Should be low scoring. Final score 13-10 Buffalo, if we can run the ball.

Or better yet Gamrplan Sunday? Or Bills TEs?

I dont see the big deal in the name of the thread?! I didnt want to write, could this be the game the Bills use more 2 TE sets and Thomas gets more looks

I feel like Im being graded, its some kind of class and Ive just been docked points. Im just here to talk Bills football and drink beer, looks like we are all out of beer.

You're not being graded.

It's just a common courtesy to let users know what the thread is about by way of a representative title.

Thomas has played 11 and 9 snaps the past 2 weeks respectively after hardly getting on the field through 2 weeks. However, oddly he has been asked to block on all but 3 of his snaps so far this season. He has run 3 routes and been targeted once (which was 1st Quarter last Sunday).

it would be a good time to try and get him more involved, as he is a bit of hybrid TE/WR.