Has anyone listened to 1270 the Fan (Buffalo Sports Talk)

YoloinOhio

I wasn't aware of it before, but saw someone RT on my twitter timeline that there was a "Tim Graham Show" on 4-6pm on this station and it featured Mike Rodak and Jerry Sullivan. Brad Riter too. I'm not normally one to crane my neck at car wrecks but I thought I'd tune in to see what this cheery group had to say. Curiosity killed the cat and all. They were debating whether the Bills strong start is good or bad (bad because they still need a QB,false hope, like the Fitz year, etc). That was Sully of course but he changed his prediction from 4-12 to 8-8. Am I the last to know about the station? I don't live in the area so just happened to hear about it: I know most wouldn't want to listen to this specific group but I've seen a lot of complaints that WGR is the only radio coverage of the team. I don't know what other shows they have but it's CBS sports radio so I know they had a national show on before this one.

They have EJ Gaines as a guest today. (Well actually he's supposed to call in at 5:30 but hasn't - maybe he heard about them)

Edited by YoloinOhio

There was an interesting tidbit from Tim Graham. He says the team has established a brotherhood. Apparently he gathered from the locker room that McCoy's anthem stretching was not -ahem- decided in the meeting and some felt it went against what was agreed upon as a team. And wasn't appreciated. And the Pegulas do not like the kneeling and several bills don't like the kneeling. They also didn't appreciate Jim Kelly's comments to the media.