richie incognito "nothing to do here"

papazoid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought that NFL players could actually get in more trouble in Buffalo. Everyone in town knows who they are, it makes it much easier to get attention. Walk around LA or NY, and no one will give a crap. For example I guarantee that a large percentage of NYC couldn't tell Manning from a picture. If he played here 100% of the population would know. Not offended, Richie isn't the brightest crayon in the box. I wouldn't expect much from him.

Believe it or not, there's quite a bit of that in wny. My wife and I have had season tickets to the theater here in rochester, love to go out to nice restaurants, etc. It's certainly not like NYC, Boston, or LA, but it's absolutely in this area.

This is about Richie though. I'm having a tough time envisioning him at a theater.

He's not wrong. I chose to go to college in WNY and not a major city because I knew if I was in a big city at that age I probably would've been working on a drug habit instead of my GPA.

Good to know that WNY is drug free.

I'm having a tough time envisioning him at a theater.

Don't be so sure. I did meet Richie once. We actually discussed our favorite Shakespeare quotes and the latest mathematical theories.

You'd be surprised.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

If Ritchie thinks that there is nothing to do in Buffalo then he should live ware I do. My next door neighbor is a 100 acre cornfield and the cows out number the people. The Hamlin consists of a restaurant/bar, post office, library and a town hall. :lol:

Edited by The Monk

If Ritchie thinks that there is nothing to do in Buffalo then he should live ware I do. My next door neighbor is a 100 acre cornfield and the cows out number people. The Hamlin consists of a restaurant/bar, post office, library and a town hall. :lol:

It's all relative. Considering where I grew up. I always find the whining about Buffalo to be hilarious.

Normal people can find plenty to do and have fun doing it anywhere. The world of US people do not ALL live in South Beach or NYC or LA. Majority live in rural and get along just fine.

It is shallow narcissistic idiots who constantly complain they have nothing to do that they think is fun. Poor upbringing.

Edited by cba fan

Too bad the Hills snackbar isnt around anymore. They used to have the magazine rack up there too, so you could get some popcorn and an orange whip and totally kill like 3 hours reading Cracked and Mad and then just put em back on the rack.

Why do people act like someone insulted their house when they speak about Buffalo being boring. Compared to most of the other NFL cities Buffalo is boring. So what.

This is the issue though. I agree to disagree. Making a blanket statement that "Buffalo is more boring than most other NFL cities" is subjective. It is not a fact. The definition of "boring" is a matter of personal preference. We all enjoy different things. I enjoy the large Northeastern cities. I find supposedly exciting cities such as Phoenix and Charlotte quite boring. Also remember that there are NFL teams in Cleveland, Indy, Jacksonville and Green Bay. It's all subjective.

Mass numbers have Buffalonians have relocated over the years. I'm willing to bet that the majority did so to pursue better economic opportunities, not because they were looking for more excitement. Cities like Charlotte are economic powerhouses. I can understand why so many Buffalo expats life there, but you're not going to convince me that it's more exciting than Buffalo.