richie incognito "nothing to do here"

papazoid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody ever taken him to see The Falls? :unsure: He'd probably like that.

I think we should consider a welcome to Buffalo event. Some nice pastries and a walk about town/ Coffee and more pastries after words. Richard is a sensitive fellow and likely appreciates the finer points that life offers us each and all.

Knitting is nice for a bachelor of his age

Take him to the zoo! Special people like the zoo.

I like the zoo

Anyone who has a issue with it should just listen to the interview. First, it's a great interview. Second, he's here to play football and you will get that.

of course it it is.just having some fun. not much. some.

listening to john murphy show yesterday.

richie talking about his routine to take care of his body. tuesday was a day to "get in a good lift". talked about how his trainer flies in from L.A. on Monday. stretching, massage, etc....

anyways, the zinger was......it was easy for him to stay true to his routine here in buffalo....cause "there's nothing to do here".

I know how sensitive some of our posters are....so just sayin

Your fanning the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

What does he want to do, lots of stuff to do if you look for it

Yeah for people making $50k a year, not so much for guys making $5 million a year.

Also in places like NYC, Miami, LA etc those guys can go out and get lost in public maybe not so much in Buffalo.

It's not just partying or just from being young. If you are into cultural events, theater, fine dining and so on, Buffalo won't be your cup of tea either. The poster(s) who made the small town versus big town points are spot on.

Believe it or not, there's quite a bit of that in wny. My wife and I have had season tickets to the theater here in rochester, love to go out to nice restaurants, etc. It's certainly not like NYC, Boston, or LA, but it's absolutely in this area.

Believe it or not, there's quite a bit of that in wny. My wife and I have had season tickets to the theater here in rochester, love to go out to nice restaurants, etc. It's certainly not like NYC, Boston, or LA, but it's absolutely in this area.

And the Cadillac Hotel!

Agreed. People that say there is nothing to do here and cite lack of dining and theater as examples clearly haven't been here in a while.

It's a small City so obviously there are going to be less options, but they exist in such a number and variety that you'll not be bored if you really are looking.

I suspect Ritchie was in fact referring to a Miami style nightlife which we don't have.

Edited by yall