richie incognito "nothing to do here"

papazoid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listening to john murphy show yesterday.

richie talking about his routine to take care of his body. tuesday was a day to "get in a good lift". talked about how his trainer flies in from L.A. on Monday. stretching, massage, etc....

anyways, the zinger was......it was easy for him to stay true to his routine here in buffalo....cause "there's nothing to do here".

I know how sensitive some of our posters are....so just sayin

I can only imagine what Richie considers "something to do". Maybe he should roll with Shady into Philly next time. Maybe everyone in the country should just move to FL LA and NYC and be done with it. It would be like having 3 Mexico City sized metropolises and we would all then have something to do.

Marshawn said he loved partying in Buffalo. Of course that guy can have fun in Oakland so he can have fun anywhere.

Edited by cba fan

I can only imagine what Richie considers "something to do". Maybe he should roll with Shady into Philly next time. Maybe everyone in the country should just move to FL LA and NYC and be done with it. It would be like having 3 Mexico City sized metropolises and we would all then have something to do.

Marshawn said he loved partying in Buffalo. Of course that guy can have fun in Oakland so he can have fun anywhere.

If I can get away with running people over and being treated like a king in an everything-starved city, Id love partying there too