NFL.com: Gregg Rosenthal's QB Index

Probably due to them being wrong that TT is a terrible QB. Isn't elite, but isn't "terrible" by any stretch.

He never was. Sometimes I think he must have done something to their families or something. That "old school" hasn't been on since the Denver win. What kind of fans do we really have-in the minority of course.

Probably due to them being wrong that TT is a terrible QB. Isn't elite, but isn't "terrible" by any stretch.

Wait till the next loss. The missing shall return.

....flawed criteria and analysis....how could a QB possibly be in the Top Ten without 300 yard passing game(s) to his credit?.....Rosenthal should be ashamed for publishing this article WITHOUT consulting with the TBD pundits FIRST...........

LMAO!!! Classic post!!

NFL.com: Awards Watch at the Quarter Mark

The Preseason Means Nothing Award: Tyrod Taylor, Bills

No NFL team was dragged more in the preseason than the Buffalo Bills, a squad that couldn't move the ball on offense and inspired talk of tanking after trading away wideout Sammy Watkins, cornerback Ronald Darby and linebacker Reggie Ragland in August. Now they are 3-1 with the top scoring defense in football.

Tyrod Taylor takes home the hardware after averaging 3.4 yards per attempt and compiling a 27.9 passer rating in a preseason that inspired Bills fans to pine for rookie fifth-round pick Nathan Peterman as a Week 1 starter. :lol: Four weeks later, now that the games that matter have started, Taylor is averaging 7.5 yards per attempt with a 100.7 passer rating and at least two or three jaw-dropping throws a week.

Taylor is playing smart, avoiding turnovers and doing just enough to win. The TD throw to Jordan Matthews was the real deal. Do more of that and he will persuade the persuadable.

The view that Tyrod is not a franchise qb is not equivalent to saying he is a terrible qb. He has exceeded my expectations so far this year. I hope he continues to do so, but I will still be surprised if he establishes himself as a true franchise qb.