NFL Insiders: How playoff legit are the Bills? 5-1 say yes

We have treat Cincy with just as much respect as Denv. & Atl. No trap game or looking ahead. Stick to the game plan.

Ya know, you are right and I agree with you, and I am not saying it is going to happen, but for the first time this year...how about we beat the S*** out of somebody?

GO BILLS!

Isn't is awesome that McDermott already has a motto? "Trust the Process". Bill Belichick has his: "Do your job".

Maybe our previous coaches would have been more successful if they came up with a motto.

You dont remember "all in" "day 1 starter" "bills run deep" :lol: :lol: "fully pregnant" has to be the best tho. Strait jokes.

Ya know, you are right and I agree with you, and I am not saying it is going to happen, but for the first time this year...how about we beat the S*** out of somebody?

GO BILLS!

I like this post. Im with the sh1ts.

Isn't is awesome that McDermott already has a motto? "Trust the Process". Bill Belichick has his: "Do your job".

Maybe our previous coaches would have been more successful if they came up with a motto.

The Ryans did have a motto: "More wings please, extra bleu cheese."

If we win on Sunday, I am pretty confident we would make the playoffs. Jets, Colts, Fish*2, and Chargers are all games that we should win easily. I also believe we would pull another win out of the rest of the schedule to make it 10 wins. I like our chances against the bucs coming off a bye, and the raiders aren't looking like world beaters, especially with EJ at the helm. Saints also look beatable, and we could at least split with the pats. Chiefs look like they would be extremely hard to beat though.

This is about where I am on the subject. 4-1 through the toughest part of their schedule is a pretty tough start to screw up.