MJD on why the Bills are better than the Steelers

the steelers have played absolutely NOBODY and that trend continues this week. 0-4 browns, 2-2 vikings, 1-3 bears, 2-2 ravens and then the 2-2 jags this coming week.

meanwhile we've only played one friggin team thats less than 3-1 and even the jets are 2-2.

this one hits home with me becuz I live on the outskirts of "stiller" country just south of erie, pa, and just like every other year every single fan walks about yapping about the "stairway to seven" and how they HAVE to be the favorites this year. blah blah blah blah blah. BARF.

the steelers have played absolutely NOBODY and that trend continues this week. 0-4 browns, 2-2 vikings, 1-3 bears, 2-2 ravens and then the 2-2 jags this coming week.

meanwhile we've only played one friggin team thats less than 3-1 and even the jets are 2-2.

this one hits home with me becuz I live on the outskirts of "stiller" country just south of erie, pa, and just like every other year every single fan walks about yapping about the "stairway to seven" and how they HAVE to be the favorites this year. blah blah blah blah blah. BARF.

Yinzers are probably some of the most insufferable fans in the NFL, I'd say second only to Pats* fans.

MJD looking like he's been eating at McD's. PIttsburgh isn't that great but they have an offense that is eventually going to break out and put up big points. We don't have that potential. Tyrod is playing the best he can with no help. We don't have that next gear waiting to kick in like Pitt does

you remind me of my self living in Massachusetts. except most of the pats fans have no clue of anyone on their team as the aroma of there fan base reeks of arrogance

MJD looking like he's been eating at McD's. PIttsburgh isn't that great but they have an offense that is eventually going to break out and put up big points. We don't have that potential. Tyrod is playing the best he can with no help. We don't have that next gear waiting to kick in like Pitt does

This is where I am at too.

No one is in any position to say the Bills are better than any of the traditional powers in the AFC.

The Bills are still in the "prove it" stage and every time they have gotten off to fast starts, they play a game where they fall flat on their faces and it snowballs downhill from there EVERY TIME. This Bengals game is a classic example of that.

I am not putting the cart before the horse. The Bills just need to prove it before we anoint them anything.