[closed]Derek Carr possibly out 10/29?

Looking ahead of our schedule after the bye looks like this:

Buccaneers (very winnable at home)

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Chiefs (end of November)

It's not until this game before we start playing in December that I think we 'should' lose. Especially playing at Arrowhead. The Raiders on October 29th, there's a 50/50 chance we are playing the EJ Manuel-led Raiders. Carr's back injury could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks, and if he tries to come back early, he still might not be himself. We might rather play a Carr with an injured back than a healthy EJ Manuel.

Could we be 8-2 or 9-1 going in to December? I'm wondering if the Pats D will be better by the time we play them. I wish we played them at the beginning of the season rather than at the end.

Let me know your thoughts or if I am totally off-base. We are going in to undoubtedly the weakest part of our schedule after the bye. Especially given Oakland's current situation.

Looking ahead of our schedule after the bye looks like this:

Buccaneers (very winnable at home)

Raiders

Jets

Saints

Chargers

Chiefs (end of November)

It's not until this game before we start playing in December that I think we 'should' lose. Especially playing at Arrowhead. The Raiders on October 29th, there's a 50/50 chance we are playing the EJ Manuel-led Raiders. Carr's back injury could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks, and if he tries to come back early, he still might not be himself. We might rather play a Carr with an injured back than a healthy EJ Manuel.

Could we be 8-2 or 9-1 going in to December? I'm wondering if the Pats D will be better by the time we play them. I wish we played them at the beginning of the season rather than at the end.

Let me know your thoughts or if I am totally off-base. We are going in to undoubtedly the weakest part of our schedule after the bye. Especially given Oakland's current situation.

Slow down Sparky🤔lets win this week and then we can look st future games. Not for nothing we are the underdog this week.