Andy Benoit: Should We Believe in the Buffalo Bills?

QB, WR, LB, OL.

Our first 6 picks should just cover that four position groups. Imho.

I agree with this. However, I feel that Tyrod has become a consistent and quality enough performer that we don't have to trade away one of our picks to move up for a quarterback.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this. However, I feel that Tyrod has become a consistent and quality enough performer that we don't have to trade away one of our picks to move up for a quarterback.

agreed. And we don't need an instant starter at QB. We can get a good one and let him take the job the old fashion way.

QB, WR, LB, OL.

Our first 6 picks should just cover that four position groups. Imho.

plus all the cap savings that was created with the off season moves will most likely net 2-3 quality contributors Edited by Magox

I'm inclined to agree. Let's finish the season, obviously, but if TT continues to play well I think we can safely move QB down the list for now.

WR and LB are far and away the positions of need going into the next draft. We could draft another OL somewhere in there, but DT is also a sneaky need with 3 upcoming free agents and an uncertain Dareus situation.

Major free agents this year include:

Preston Brown

Ramon Humber

Jerel Worthy

Kyle Williams

Cedric Thornton

Jordan Matthews

EJ Gaines

Leonard Johnson

I imagine deals get done with Brown, Gaines and Matthews. The rest of them we'll see.

Edited by Big C

I'm still skeptical that it can net us better than a 10-6 record. I think that is our realistic ceiling for this year, we simply don't have the talent level and depth to match on sustained basis the best teams in the league. Next year's team will have more talent and as a result the play calling will adjust to the new infusion of talent this team will gain.

Well look at that.

Beginning of the season a lot of people were skeptical we couldn't hit 6 wins. Now its 10. :lol: good ****.

Cincy can't score either though - this week could very well be the Carolina game in reverse - something like Bills win 11-6 behind Haushkamatic.

He'd be an even better fit if we had some good WR targets for more bombs, which he's as good as any QB in the league at launching.

Word up Super intendent chalmers, with the new OC change i think Cincy is scoring a lot more now tho, so i wouldn't underestimate them.

Not unless the offense gets better and McDermott starts to trust them by ending his head-scratching (mostly conservative) game management decisions. (Kicking FG from the 1, three straight runs before trusting his kicker to make a 50+ yard FG.)

Not true at all. Those Seattle teams were extremely efficient on offense.

Seriously tho, the conservative play calling on offense when were only up by a score drives me nuts and its gonna bite us in the ass one week. We have a qb that is anti-turnover. Trust him with the fckin ball!!! Let that man play ball.