Lets say McCoy gets hurt..

JPicc2114

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I am just going to say it right out: I think Jonathon Williams should be the back up RB on this team instead of, or in front of, Mike Tolbert.

TSW: What do you know? What makes you think you know more than the coaches? Get outta here!

D2D: I know what my eyes tell me, and he looked equal to or better than Tolbert in the preseason and I like Tolbert less and less so far this regular season.

TSW: You're an idiot! Trust the Process! We heart McBean.

D2D: I love them, too, and I kind of trust the process, as well. However, during the preseason I thought they should stop trying to put a square peg into a round hole with TT on offense if he was going to be their starter. After week two McDermott seemed to decide, "hey, how about we wait until next year with our round hole offense until we get a round peg QB?" I knew it, they didn't, and I'm JAG.

I know seriously, a bunch of little girls with some of these responses.

My response to this is simple: why focus on the negative all the time? We all know the answer: if he goes out then Banyard or Tolbert play and there's a drop off. If he's out an extended time then they'll look for others to come in. It's not rocket science.

Why do some fans insist on focusing on the negative? Answer me that.

Look, I am just going to say it right out: I think Jonathon Williams should be the back up RB on this team instead of, or in front of, Mike Tolbert.

TSW: What do you know? What makes you think you know more than the coaches? Get outta here!

D2D: I know what my eyes tell me, and he looked equal to or better than Tolbert in the preseason and I like Tolbert less and less so far this regular season.

TSW: You're an idiot! Trust the Process! We heart McBean.

D2D: I love them, too, and I kind of trust the process, as well. However, during the preseason I thought they should stop trying to put a square peg into a round hole with TT on offense if he was going to be their starter. After week two McDermott seemed to decide, "hey, how about we wait until next year with our round hole offense until we get a round peg QB?" I knew it, they didn't, and I'm JAG.

Don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back. And it sounds like you might want to insure your eyes to protect your future employment opportunities, NFL teams must be beating down your door.

Because then it happens and fans like you start freaking out

I guess people don't believe in worst case scenario planning. They just wait for stuff to happen then wonder why nothing was done as a backup plan. I'm saying the Bills offense is F'd if McCoy goes down. That's my observation. Especially with the lack of WR talent on the roster

Where exactly is the backup that would have the same talent level as McCoy? You don't actualy think they should have someone that can completely replace on of the best in the league, do you?

Don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back. And it sounds like you might want to insure your eyes to protect your future employment opportunities, NFL teams must be beating down your door.

Oh, I don't have to pat myself on the back, simool. Your annoyance and non-response to my post is all the back rub I need.

Feels good! Thanks man!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Tyrod threw for 180 yards Sunday. 180!

Our run game has tried, but has been bottled up by very good defenses. West Coast or not, this a run first offense. You're delusional if you think losing McCoy - when no viable starting back up that I know of - wouldn't be big.

You are living in the past. Roman and his flunkie are gone. We have Rico now and he is not exactly known for his running offenses. He is west coast, not run first. Additionally I would say our offense is flowing through Taylor and Clay so far this season. Are we watching the same games?

You are living in the past. Roman and his flunkie are gone. We have Rico now and he is not exactly known for his running offenses. He is west coast, not run first. Additionally I would say our offense is flowing through Taylor and Clay so far this season. Are we watching the same games?

watch the 30 minute replay of the game...especially the 11 minute drive and see how often and how well we ran....at one point there were 6 running plays in a row for 3 first downs

Ummm last I checked our running game was MIA so does it really matter? Pretty sure the coaching staff will deal with it as its what they are paid to do.

Are you paid to answer assinine hypotheticals?.

It matters because even though our run game has been bad for 2 of the 4 games if Mccoy wasn't back there the defenses wouldn't stack the box and they would make it miserable to try and complete passes. If you don't think Mccoy makes defenses key on him then you are mistaken. He allows other things to develop. So to answer your question "yes it would matter". It's also not an asinine question because running backs and players get hurt all the time. It is worth discussing if you are a fan and have concerns about the team and its running back depth. If you don't care to discuss the Bills then why are you on here.

Are you paid to be a smart ass?

Edited by offsides#76FredSmerlas

I heard O.J. Simpson was spotted getting off a plane at the Buffalo airport wearing dark glasses. He is our secret weapon. He said if he can steal money by playing in one game he could make it through before he pulled a hamstring. This was Brandon's idea to get back in the war room on draft day to make

up for the Toronto fiasco. O.J. said he was training hard in the joint and is ready to go. Only problem was Belicheck had a spy there and said he would offer twice what the Bills are offering. If Harvin and Bouldin were in uniform the last year it might not be a bad idea

and maybe the juice still has it. Heard some people think at his age he is better than Gillislie and J. Williams.