JPicc2114

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Screen name checks out.

I should change it to Mr. Realistic because there isn't one game where McCoy doesn't get banged up and misses plays. They are setting themselves up for failure with who is currently on the roster. I hope they have a backup plan

They don't even have a RB on the practice squad. wtf

I should change it to Mr. Realistic because there isn't one game where McCoy doesn't get banged up and misses plays. They are setting themselves up for failure with who is currently on the roster. I hope they have a backup plan

They don't even have a RB on the practice squad. wtf

Mike Gillisee was on his couch when the Bills drafted him and got production from him right away.

Let's say he doesn't get hurt. Or let's say there's a zombie apocalypse that destroys life as we know it.

The answer is simple. They'll either make Banyard active, sign another FA, or trade for someone. Peterson might be an attractive option given Payton doesn't want to use him much. And like with any other team that loses its star player we' d be in trouble.

Here's my question. Why wallow in doom and gloom and worry about negatives all the time? Same thing with people worried about what happens if the defense all of a sudden starts to play bad.

I think Tolbert is taking up a roster spot for a real backup RB.

Sure, we could sign someone and probably get somewhat decent production out of them, but if Shady gets hurt during a game, that game is over. Can we afford to get a L because we wanted a 750 lb backup RB that can't seem to anything well besides block?

Everybody acting like this is on par with "zombie apocalypse" or a "meteor", come on now. Shady has missed games for us, is getting old, and gets banged up during every game.

This is not a negativity conversation, it's an inevitability conversation. We will need to play someone besides Shady at some point this season, and we should be prepared for that.

Let's say he doesn't get hurt. Or let's say there's a zombie apocalypse that destroys life as we know it.

The answer is simple. They'll either make Banyard active, sign another FA, or trade for someone. Peterson might be an attractive option given Payton doesn't want to use him much. And like with any other team that loses its star player we' d be in trouble.

Here's my question. Why wallow in doom and gloom and worry about negatives all the time? Same thing with people worried about what happens if the defense all of a sudden starts to play bad.

Because the probability of it happening is high, and it doesn't look like they are very prepared

Who is the Bills best option if McCoy goes down? I don't see Tolbert as an every down back at all. The Bills are 1 play away from having the worst offense in the league IMO.

Go Away please. Seriously, you guys suck the joy out of everything....

Why is this such a bad topic to talk about it? It is a good question.

Hell, there are teams around the league that have two headed monsters at running back, wherein they may lose a starter, but have a more than capable back up. Lately, I've seen teams splitting duties with their RBs with pretty good success.

As mediocre as the recent Bills have been, I can't remember back to when we were weaker at the RB position beyond our starter.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts