I'm addicted to "The Process"

eball

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap for the process!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone has a process until they get punched in the mouth.

By Dickie J's last season he no longer believed in his own process.......he had TO on his team and spent an entire offseason with his OC Turk Schonert designing a full-time no-huddle offense.....to be run by Trent Edwards(aka Trend Downwards). :doh:

I hope the skin on their teeth continues to hold firm but it's telling that Kirby says that they have been working the phones trying to acquire a real WR.

Who's with me?

McD: “If we’re going to get addicted to anything, let’s get addicted to the process of what leads to winning.”

I'm digging the process.

No matter what happens this year (I still don't expect a lot), I like the trades, I like the culture change, I like the attitude and I like the direction.

I'm sold.

I'm digging the process.

No matter what happens this year (I still don't expect a lot), I like the trades, I like the culture change, I like the attitude and I like the direction.

I'm sold.

Tyrod has tamed you.

Joesixpack is next. :lol:

All the people who liked the trades because they thought it was a tank job were wrong.........but they can hang their hats on liking the trades and therefore feel they have avoided being totally wrong. :lol:

Tyrod has tamed you.

Joesixpack is next. :lol:

All the people who liked the trades because they thought it was a tank job were wrong.........but they can hang their hats on liking the trades and therefore feel they have avoided being totally wrong. :lol:

Let's not get silly, BADOL. I still think the trades were for the future and I also think we'll end up no better than .500 and need a new QB.

But I am riding this wave as long as it's rolling, baby. And I hope Tyrod can prove me wrong.