Activate PS, WR and or TRADE, Thoughts?

Gamache518

I am here just to see some opinionated thoughts.It's always good to fill the pot with something to talk about when something has taken place.

1. Do we activate a WR from the PS, seems most logical and if so who?

2. Do we make a TRADE to fill the VOID of Mathews?

3. Do we activate a WR from the PS and also make a TRADE?

* I would love to activate Reilly, and also try to throw out some magic and obtain OBJ or Sheppard for M. Dareus and a 2018 2nd Rnd. Draft choice. * or is this overthinking?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here just to see some opinionated thoughts.It's always good to fill the pot with something to talk about when something has taken place.

* I would love to activate Reilly, and also try to throw out some magic and obtain OBJ or Sheppard for M. Dareus and a 2018 2nd Rnd. Draft choice. * or is this overthinking?

I think you've under thought

You're out of touch and not paying attention if you think McD would want a guy like OBJ and just as ridiculous to think the Giants would get rid of him and pick up Dareus' salary.

I would see if the Giants would give up Brandon Marshall for a late round pick. Marshall isn't a world beater anymore but he is still a highly effective player who would be a upgrade over what the team currently has. Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick could get him away from the 0-4 Giants.

I would see if the Giants would give up Brandon Marshall for a late round pick. Marshall isn't a world beater anymore but he is still a highly effective player who would be a upgrade over what the team currently has. Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick could get him away from the 0-4 Giants.

Next man up whether that be PS, guy coming back from injury, doesn't matter, players get hurt all the time, if it isn't next man up then what the hell is the next man doing on our team at all? A trade makes zero sense at this point considering he'll have to learn the PB and work with the QB and it will take usually a week or 2 to gel at least.