We as fans are panicking over the WR position.......

njbuff

I guess some of these WRs Bills have and are developing had better better get er dun! And quickly.

My worry is Bills have no Threats for defenses to focus upon. Thats makes the split second decision making more important.

If Bills can spread the ball around, they better do it. Clay is not likely to be this healthy all season.

C'mon Logan Thomas !

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying our WR group is in dire straits is no over reaction, its really the worst group in the NFL without Jordan, and even with Jordan we are still a pretty weak group overall.

If ZJ can't figure out how to get his act together... His routes are poor, his feet are terrible, and his hands have been atrocious.

He should try some Dr. Scholls foot powder if his feet are really terrible. Or buy new shoes. Thats what I do when my feet start to reek.

So Beanes decision to not retain Watkins was to make the Pegulas richer???

Ok lol

That's pretty funny. Spend $1.4 billion, then worry about how much the cleaning staff costs.

Let the football people make the football decisions. Making progress with the process... :)

But McBeane doesn't seem too concerned about it.

They even released Powell after his suspension was up.

How do you feel about it? Are we overreacting? Are they concerned behind the scenes?

Seems like Taylor is working with the same kind of WR corps as last year, but with a much more productive and healthy Clay.

Not concerned, Reiley!

pierre garçon? Trying to think of bad teams who might do a trade since they are out of it.

Along that line of thinking, though I don't really see a trade coming

Travis Benjamin?

Donte Moncrief?

Brandon LaFell? <- Carolina Connection, but unlikely this week since we play them

Sterling Shepard?

Kendall Wright/Deonte Thompson?

They are AWFUL; look at their production. You will see the Bills address it. They are absolutely concerned.

how will they address it? Will they trade for someone? I doubt it.

So that leaves next years draft, which is a long ways off. Therefore, I don't think they are all that concerned.

It's impossible for a Bills fan to panic. We are in much better shape at this moment than any reasonable person thought we were going to be. We're used to this sort of hopeful start with a disappointing ending.

Our wide receivers are terrible. I don't know if here is a worse WR corp in the league. I felt that way before Matthews' injury. As (rightfully) happy as many are with this new regime, this is one area in which they have thoroughly screwed up. It was (and is) the biggest argument for the "tank theory."

They better address this situation.

But McBeane doesn't seem too concerned about it.

They even released Powell after his suspension was up.

How do you feel about it? Are we overreacting? Are they concerned behind the scenes?

Seems like Taylor is working with the same kind of WR corps as last year, but with a much more productive and healthy Clay.

people were full on panicking about it before the season saying it was nothing, but 3rd WRs. Guess that means it's not too much worse then...