[closed]Be Honest......

Sweats

Be honest here...........

How many of you thought the Bills were going to lose this one in typical "Bills" fashion?

How many times have we been there before and have it totally end bad.........a missed play, a missed tackle, a missed catch, etc.

I, for one, really thought the Bills were going to get shellacked by the Falcons and i don't mind admitting i was wrong.

Every time the Bills are put in a position to win the game within the last 2 minutes, i'm always thinking that the wheels are going to fall off and the team will choke somehow, but i'm learning that these Bills are not the Bills of yesteryear.......these Bills can flat out play with any team in the league AND compete.

I'm happy that the FO and coaching staff have finally committed this organisation to a winning culture.

Be honest.........how many of you thought the Bills were going to lose this one in typical Bills fashion?

Go Bills!!!

I thought we would lose, but not in "typical Bills fashion." Those days are behind us, I think. When I saw the Jets opener the difference jumped right out at me. The team looked prepared, played smart and weren't beating themselves. That's all McDermott and company. They will likely lose some games this year but it won't be because we screwed the pooch.

I thought we would lose, but not in "typical Bills fashion." Those days are behind us, I think. When I saw the Jets opener the difference jumped right out at me. The team looked prepared, played smart and weren't beating themselves. That's all McDermott and company. They will likely lose some games this year but it won't be because we screwed the pooch.

The Bills are so FN lucky they didn't pay the price for having 10 men on the field yesterday on the Falcons' final play. McDermott and the coaching staff would have been rightfully roasted with all of the talk of details and preparedness.

The Bills are so FN lucky they didn't pay the price for having 10 men on the field yesterday on the Falcons' final play. McDermott and the coaching staff would have been rightfully roasted with all of the talk of details and preparedness.

Holy smokes. Bad enough it was the most critical play in the game. It was after a timeout that IMO they never should have called, and they knew there's were 10 men on but couldn't call another because of the penalty. Truly fortunate. But our guys made the play.

Holy smokes. Bad enough it was the most critical play in the game. It was after a timeout that IMO they never should have called, and they knew there's were 10 men on but couldn't call another because of the penalty. Truly fortunate. But our guys made the play.

Someone pointed out earlier that there's now a rule change where the refs don't allow a team to call consecutive time outs w/o a playing being run. They would have just ignored the Bills trying to call one. Either way they are lucky as hell with the recent Rex debacle fresh in everyone's mind in the 2016 season's penultimate game vs. MIA.

We were insanely lucky not to lose it there at the end honestly...but hell...we pulled it out baby!! ATL mostly threw the game away at the end (literally throwing the game away on those last 2 plays). But I'll take it.

I was watching from the field behind the Falcons bench, i had to watch from there so I could pace. I was wearing all Buffalo Blue! I was sure we were going to get beat by one. I told me fiancé how it was going to play out before Houschka hit his second field goal in the fourth. Bills lose by one. The Falcons are one of the few other hand full of teams who have similar history as the Bills. Such an amazing win

I was watching from the field behind the Falcons bench, i had to watch from there so I could pace. I was wearing all Buffalo Blue! I was sure we were going to get beat by one. I told me fiancé how it was going to play out before Houschka hit his second field goal in the fourth. Bills lose by one. The Falcons are one of the few other hand full of teams who have similar history as the Bills. Such an amazing win

that's awesome- how were you on the field?

I DVR'd it but had seen an email right before I started watching that said the Bills won...so I knew the outcome going in...

But if I had been watching live, that 4th quarter would've given me a heart attack.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.