MNF - Redskins @ Chiefs

Stopped that last play but love the way Robert Kelly runs.

What was that play call?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's no Tyrod Taylor.

I mean he turns his back to the play and tries to run in? Asking to get blown up and hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skins looking tough. Glad they aren't on our schedule this season.

There is absolutely no way a Chiefs win tonight would help our Bills. In fact, A Washington win tonight actually puts us in the #1 AFC seed, considering tie-breakers. I realize it is insanely early to talk like that, but we can all hope that later in the year we have a chance...

Mitch T starting for the Bears next Monday night on the ticker.

Yep and I see David Carr will be out 2-6 weeks. Could potentially help our playoff hopes

Redskins so far look like a legit contender. They don't have too many weaknesses. Good QB, very good o line, good skilled players, good front 7 on defence and good coaching. Secondary may be there only question mark

They looked great vs the Raiders last week.

Really looking forward to this game tonight.

I'm kind of torn on who I want to win. The easy answer would appear to be the Redskins: 1. We get a better draft pick; and 2. NFC beating AFC team is usually a no-brainer.

However, since we already beat Denver, and due to Oakland looking a lot worse than expected; should we want the Chiefs to go 11-5/12-4 and just run away with the division (for Wild Car purposes down the line)?

What are your thoughts?

No, the NFC team beating an AFC team always helps us more