MNF - Redskins @ Chiefs

Really looking forward to this game tonight.

I'm kind of torn on who I want to win. The easy answer would appear to be the Redskins: 1. We get a better draft pick; and 2. NFC beating AFC team is usually a no-brainer.

However, since we already beat Denver, and due to Oakland looking a lot worse than expected; should we want the Chiefs to go 11-5/12-4 and just run away with the division (for Wild Car purposes down the line)?

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a no brainer for Chief losses at this point of the season. Especially since we have Oakland at home soon.

That may be true.

I feel our chances of beating Oakland @ Buffalo is a lot greater than beating KC @ KC; that's kinda where I'm thinking that we may actually want the Chiefs to just run away with it, and avoid any potential tie breakers down the line with H2H matchups.

(I realize I'm jumping way ahead here btw, haha)

how many people that wanted the Chiefs to Win Opening Night vs NE want it differently now?

or is seeing NE 2-2 worth it still ?

That's a good point. I was torn on opening night. I wanted the Chiefs to lose more than the Pats before it started. But watching the game I wanted the Pats to lose. That surely was not a no brainer. It was easy to watch that game and not care because a loss to either was good in some real way.

That's a good point. I was torn on opening night. I wanted the Chiefs to lose more than the Pats before it started. But watching the game I wanted the Pats to lose. That surely was not a no brainer. It was easy to watch that game and not care because a loss to either was good in some real way.

I figured that we have to deal with NE twice so the sooner we get past the Chiefs the better. On the other hand I am liking the fact that NE looks vulnerable

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Anyone see the piece they did on ESPN about Marty Schottenheimer losing his memory? Pretty sad. 40 + years in football and he can barely remember.

Yeah, sad indeed. He was talking about how cold it is in Pennsylvania. His wife interrupted and reminded him that they were in NC and he hadn't lived in PA for some time.

Yeah, sad indeed. He was talking about how cold it is in Pennsylvania. His wife interrupted and reminded him that they were in NC and he hadn't lived in PA for some time.

I'da been like 'Dammit woman I know we're in NC! I was talking about how cold it is in Pennsylvania!'

Anyone see the piece they did on ESPN about Marty Schottenheimer losing his memory? Pretty sad. 40 + years in football and he can barely remember.

I read somewhere that he was suffering from CTE from slamming his palm against his own forehead and banging his head against the wall.