MNF - Redskins @ Chiefs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Respectfully disagree. He was good under Jim harbaugh the last few years in san fran. If it wasn't for some fluke fumbles by that punt returner in the championship game, Alex smith possibly wins a superbowl

Very true. That was a great game; defensive slug fest in the mud.

Leave it to Andy Reid to kick the game winning kick with eight seconds left instead of three and don't give me that bad snap excuse.

So leave it to Andy Reid to figure out how to cover a 7 point spread off a FG in a tie game? Genius!

:lol:

Chiefs are another BS team, they can get got. Nice play Skins!

They can, I'm looking forward to Buffalo getting them at Arrowhead. We should have beat them last 2 years but that Rex defense.

With Carr maybe out 6 weeks, Oakland may be done and we got tie breaker over Denver!

14 wins & 1-and-done.

Sounds about right, except I see 11-12 wins for them. I truly think their offense will get exposed as more tape comes out, but their D is legit, ours is better imo but they're very good, tad bit overrated

So leave it to Andy Reid to figure out how to cover a 7 point spread off a FG in a tie game? Genius!

:lol:

I said leave it to him to kick it with 8 seconds left instead of 3. I wish the Skins had a chance to pull a home run throwback on the kick return to teach him a lesson.

Edited by Doc Brown