BTW, who Rosened the board for 7 hours last night?

Good Lord I hope the Bills draft QB Josh Rosen from UCLA. That would literally Rosen the board :D

No one wants to use the real term, and some won't even admit they exist, but it's time that we had a legitimate conversation in this country about the RPT, the Radical Patriot Terrorists. We have been fighting them off here on the board for well over a decade.

Yes, because people who disagree with you should never be allowed to express opinions in places you might see them. amirite <_<

The proper term is EJ. As in (s)he EJed the board. Happened the first time the night we drafted EJ.

Umm no. First time it happened is when we signed Lawyer Molloy in 2003. Scott left Jay Rosen in charge of keeping the board up and running. The excitement of the signing caused so much traffic that the hosting company cut off access to the site. So Scott had to spend part of his vacation on the phone convincing the hosting company to open access back up.

Umm no. First time it happened is when we signed Lawyer Molloy in 2003. Scott left Jay Rosen in charge of keeping the board up and running. The excitement of the signing caused so much traffic that the hosting company cut off access to the site. So Scott had to spend part of his vacation on the phone convincing the hosting company to open access back up.

Oh, THAT Rosen. Thanks for the correction and explanation.

Definitely a bummer.

Bittersweet to happen on a night AFTER a

Bills win.

I was part of the Charter Spectrum outage yesterday so when my internet was restored I was bummed it was down.

However...SDS did warn us awhile back this was on the horizon so let's not blame "Rosen".