This is the Tyrod we need

Nothing flashy, game manager, protect the football. With the defense playing lights out, if tyrod and the offense can manage 24 points per game, there isn't a game they can't win. Is the position upgradeable? Yes. But this is the same kinda team that made the Seahawks successful.

The key is and will be, sustaining drives. Keeping other offenses off the field. Keeping your own defense rested and healthy. Killing clock. This is why Tyrod has been so important in this. How many first downs has he taken this season so far with his legs when everything else breaks down. That's why Tyrod should be given more credit

There was really one drive that stood out yesterday that frustrated me. After the interception we ran it twice then called a QB run. Normally and pretty much every team does it you go for the jugular and try to make them pay for it. I will say before that our run game was effective. It just seemed overly conservative to me. I know that wasn't Tyrod making the play calls but I feel with a more competent pocket passer you throw one deep. Of course that begs the question who is our deep threat. Apparently Charles Clay and Kaelin Clay are our only deep threats. I feel Tyrod is a great stop gap QB but not the long term answer for this team. I like his personality and professionalism I just feel he lacks certain traits to bring home the Lombardi and isn't that the only goal we have.