Bills have a real chance at the division this year

Emphasis on the word chance, but let's assume this team is legit and this keeps up....

Dolphins - they look like hot trash right now but also started similar last year before making the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if they bench Cutler and go to Matt Moore who did seem to play well for them last year after Tannenhill got hurt. Worst case though we split with them but too early to say if they are truly worse than last year.

Jets - Yes this team looks much better than everybody thought these last few weeks and are all of a sudden 2-2. I still think we can win there in our only primetime game and get the sweep but will need to be alert since the Jets might have serious momentum by that game.

Patriots - I still think they will be playing much better when we face them twice in December and figure out how to get something out of what right now is the league' sworst defense. But all roads to the division title will know doubt go through them and we might finally have a team capable of winning a game not just at home, but in Foxboro. So worse case needs to be a split and we have to exorcise this demon at some point even if it's against a depleted Pats team that's not a true SB contender as in years past.

My prediction right now, we finish 4-2 in the division this year with a loss in Miami and once to the Pats (remains to be seen if that will be good enough to win it).

Our chances are going to be tested with our lack of a WR group at the moment. We just lost Jordan for probably a month, and the #2 guy ZJ has had a disastrous start to his career so far. He hasn't been ready to be the #2 guy yet, now he's gonna be asked to be the #1 guy?

TT, once again, has one of the worst groups in the NFL to throw to again. Our D seems legit now after 4 impressive showings in a row, the offense has been making strides, but with the run game being inconsistent this year, we have needed more out of our Passing game to get these wins, so I am real concerned about losing Jordan again for another month and needing to lean on ZJ and whoever else.

I think you should change the title to the Bills have a real outside, remote and highly unlikely chance at the division title this year.

I'm one of the biggest skeptics and critics of this team you'll find, but if the Bills play keeps up they do have a very realistic chance regardless of what the Patriots do.

But still think the key is the Pats, if they turn it on and start playing even average defense they are certainly on their way to a minimum of 10 wins. But right now that defense is total garbage and even Taylor could put 300+ on them. It won't stay that way obviously but the Bills need to improve themselves and it's going to be hard to do on offense with one of their key WR additions out now for at least a month.

I'm one of the biggest skeptics and critics of this team you'll find, but if the Bills play keeps up they do have a very realistic chance regardless of what the Patriots do.

But still think the key is the Pats, if they turn it on and start playing even average defense they are certainly on their way to a minimum of 10 wins. But right now that defense is total garbage and even Taylor could put 300+ on them. It won't stay that way obviously but the Bills need to improve themselves and it's going to be hard to do on offense with one of their key WR additions out now for at least a month.

For once i'm gutted we don't play them til late in the season, could be playing for the division later this year which would be insane.

Emphasis on the word chance, but let's assume this team is legit and this keeps up....

Dolphins - they look like hot trash right now but also started similar last year before making the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if they bench Cutler and go to Matt Moore who did seem to play well for them last year after Tannenhill got hurt. Worst case though we split with them but too early to say if they are truly worse than last year.

Jets - Yes this team looks much better than everybody thought these last few weeks and are all of a sudden 2-2. I still think we can win there in our only primetime game and get the sweep but will need to be alert since the Jets might have serious momentum by that game.

Patriots - I still think they will be playing much better when we face them twice in December and figure out how to get something out of what right now is the league' sworst defense. But all roads to the division title will know doubt go through them and we might finally have a team capable of winning a game not just at home, but in Foxboro. So worse case needs to be a split and we have to exorcise this demon at some point even if it's against a depleted Pats team that's not a true SB contender as in years past.

My prediction right now, we finish 4-2 in the division this year with a loss in Miami and once to the Pats (remains to be seen if that will be good enough to win it).

I find this post rather humorous. So based off your illustrious posting career here, I can only assume if they start Peterman now it must be Super Bowl right?

Better go a head take another toke dude.