Best win since Week 3 2011?

Actually 1995 was. Last time we played them we lost to them in Toronto back in 13

That was the game where Stevie Johnson fumbled with like under 2 minutes to go and we lost. Pretty good microcosm of the last 17 years.

The day we beat the Pats and started 3-0 that year. The only other game that comes to mind that rivals in terms of excitement is the Packers game in 2014. There's still a long road ahead but this one just felt really good.

I was at both of those games. People were crying in the stands after the Pats game, and they announced over the PA not to storm the field...

Was at GB game with my buddy who's a pack fan, and the high fives with other Bills fans right in front of his face were priceless...

But I think this win says more. First off, it was in their house. Secondly, they were pretty much consensus #1 power ranked team, and even though NE is always good, we play them so often that just for odds sake we gotta get one here and there. Even fewer and further between than straight odds would even allow.

GB put us in line for a possible playoff spot so that is comparable, but the difference is this year the Pats are fallible, and dare I say it is not outlandish to believe the division is a possibility, though probably unlikely.