Any previous teams Bills team reminds you of? I've got one.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a Bills team, but

2012-2015 Seahawks. Great D kept them in every game despite mediocre production on O.

This. The Bills this year really remind me of the Seahawks with young Wilson where they had a stout defense and a really good run game between the QB and the RB with mediocre talent at the receiving positions.

Alternate would be the early Big Ben years in Pittsburgh that had a similar makeup

2013 Carolina Panthers.

Actually this is also not a bad comparison too

This. The Bills this year really remind me of the Seahawks with young Wilson where they had a stout defense and a really good run game between the QB and the RB with mediocre talent at the receiving positions.

Alternate would be the early Big Ben years in Pittsburgh that had a similar makeup

Actually this is also not a bad comparison too

Yea I don't think we are quite as talented or as a deep on defense as that Seattle roster was. I also think Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin have both been hideously underrated for most of their careers and would both be the best receiver on this team.

I think when you look at that Panthers roster and it was an over the hill Steve Smith, Ted Ginn and Brandon LaFell you are closer to our receiver talent when everyone is healthy (though their group still has a slight edge).

Cam's numbers that year? Passing: 3,379; 61.7%; 7.1 YPA; 24TDs; 13INTs; Rushing: 585 and 6 TDs. I expect Tyrod to do better than that.

Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys. Jerry fires coach and brings in hot shot up an coming coach. Coach immediately cleans house and trades teams best player for a boatload of picks. Next season drafts HIS QB. Builds dynasty....

Hoping for the same results.

2001 Dick Jaurons Chicago Bears

- Surprising breakout season

- the league's top defense

- 13-3 Record

- I recall that team be very limited on Offense in regards to "star power" and average QB numbers

- A ferocious defense that provided turnovers and points that helped flip games.

that D/ST was unreal that year. Bills have a ways to go before being in that discussion. That Bears D/ST scored it seemed like every game the back half of that season.

2001 Dick Jaurons Chicago Bears

- Surprising breakout season

- the league's top defense

- 13-3 Record

- I recall that team be very limited on Offense in regards to "star power" and average QB numbers

- A ferocious defense that provided turnovers and points that helped flip games.

Not a good comparison since that team was one and done in the playoffs and that was the only playoff season Dick 'The Stiff' Jarauon had.

I think in recent history though this team is on par with the 2004 Bills, at least defensively. But Bledsoe and the offense wasn't that great that season so could be comparable to this years unit.

Not a good comparison since that team was one and done in the playoffs and that was the only playoff season Dick 'The Stiff' Jarauon had.

I think in recent history though this team is on par with the 2004 Bills, at least defensively. But Bledsoe and the offense wasn't that great that season so could be comparable to this years unit.

One and done and then done next season is sort of the projection for this team.

No kyle, no marcel, no WRs, running on a half tank shady and maybe no Tyrod.

This team needs to have one of those Kansas City Miami dolphins 9-7 10-6 seasons then you can get into the playoffs and just end that drought take your wildcard loss and then have to rebuild from there

One and done and then done next season is sort of the projection for this team.

No kyle, no marcel, no WRs, running on a half tank shady and maybe no Tyrod.

This team needs to have one of those Kansas City Miami dolphins 9-7 10-6 seasons then you can get into the playoffs and just end that drought take your wildcard loss and then have to rebuild from there

Got a bunch of picks to start with, and once we dump marcel and glenn's salaries, we'll get some cap room to play with again.

Hopefully we get our QB this year too.