A perfect day to be a BIlls fan!

In the last 10 years or so, I cant recall a more perfect week - or does my memory betray me?

First the beloved BIlls went on the road as 8 point underdogs and won. Several big breaks went the Bills way to achieve this and for once, I am not blaming the Gods, the Refs, or the color of my shorts.

Second the Pats lost. With Atlanta in the redzone and Brady comeback to tie it and a Patriots sack on 3rd down to get the ball back it looked like both these results would go the other way.

Third The Jets beat the Jags. The Jags looked like they were contending for the playoffs (and potentially steal the Bills' spot) and the Jets were heading for a top 5 draft pick and a franchise QB. Both possibilities arrested at least for a week.

Fourth,The Fish lost to the Saints.

Fifth, The Titans looked like they were contending for the playoffs (and potentially steal the Bills' spot), but lost to Houston to bring both teams to 2-2.

Sixth, The Raiders were consensus locks for the playoffs (and potentially steal the Bills' spot) and lost to the Broncos, whom we have already beaten.

Seventh, in the Pats loss, the consensus goat was a player who yearned to be on national television.

Eighth, tho the Rams won, Sammy and Woods had 17 yards each.

Ninth, in the Pats loss, Touchdown Mike had zero touchdowns and Chris Hogan hauled in less than 60% of his targets.

Now the Skins beating the Chiefs tonight (AFC loss, next year's first rounder etc.) will just make this week's outcomes a perfect 10 in my eyes.

65% of 3-1 teams have made postseason, so why not us?

You need to shut that **** down immediately. Weve been here before with better starts.

We dont use the P word here until November. Get it together son

Edited by Virgil