Bills' LB Humber Has a Broken Hand and Will Miss Time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he return in the game? There've been many D-players through the years that played with casted broken hands. Heck, the '70's Raiders 'casted up' for games with NOTHING WRONG!

jk -sort of.. Love the way he plays and the Falcons tore through his gap responsibility in his absence.

Considering everyone tackles with their helmet, it doesn't matter.

There are going to be roster spots available. I expect 2-3 guys to IR between Colt Anderson, Jmatt and Humber.

I seriously doubt we pull the plug and send Matthews and Humber to IR if these are only hand injuries. Both could realistically come back in a month meaning they only miss 3 games with the bye week in between.

But there will need to be moves made with both Henderson and Powell coming off suspension, assuming we are adding both to the active roster.

I seriously doubt we pull the plug and send Matthews and Humber to IR if these are only hand injuries. Both could realistically come back in a month meaning they only miss 3 games with the bye week in between.

But there will need to be moves made with both Henderson and Powell coming off suspension, assuming we are adding both to the active roster.

its not pulling the plug. you can bring two back from IR when they are ready. I don't think either jmatt or Humber will be back in a month. Edited by YoloinOhio

How drunk 😵 were you watching the game?🤔Milano is brutal!! Would much rather have Hodges or kept Ragland and been patient with him. Hodges or Reilly off the street would be much better choices.

scheme does a lot