Bills' LB Humber Has a Broken Hand and Will Miss Time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our family knows Milano's family. He is a great kid and an absolute student of the game. Completely dedicated. He won't make the same mistakes. And he can fly, should be great in coverage and running sideline-to-sideline. The problem is that while he runs like a safety, he is also about the size of a large safety at 225 listed. I have been watching him closely given the connection (which also makes him my fave), and i think he could be really good, but right now he seems to lack the power to get off NFL blocks. If he had more time to build up his body I believe he would fix that, but it could be tough against the run right now. With his speed, however, he is capable of a lot of splash plays (picks, tackles behind line when he shoots the gap). If you watch his BC highlights you will see that. Good luck Matty!

Our family knows Milano's family. He is a great kid and an absolute student of the game. Completely dedicated. He won't make the same mistakes. And he can fly, should be great in coverage and running sideline-to-sideline. The problem is that while he runs like a safety, he is also about the size of a large safety at 225 listed. I have been watching him closely given the connection (which also makes him my fave), and i think he could be really good, but right now he seems to lack the power to get off NFL blocks. If he had more time to build up his body I believe he would fix that, but it could be tough against the run right now. With his speed, however, he is capable of a lot of splash plays (picks, tackles behind line when he shoots the gap). If you watch his BC highlights you will see that. Good luck Matty!

I like Milano and liked the pick. Just think he has a ways to go at the moment.

Humber is no superstar but will be interesting to see how the Bills handles this loss, among other current injury issues.

Easy to say 'next man up' but it's no secret this team is not loaded with depth and sticking in a mid round draft pick rookie doesn't inspire confidence especially with some other loaded offensive teams coming up the schedule.