Bills' LB Humber Has a Broken Hand and Will Miss Time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he return in the game? There've been many D-players through the years that played with casted broken hands. Heck, the '70's Raiders 'casted up' for games with NOTHING WRONG!

jk -sort of.. Love the way he plays and the Falcons tore through his gap responsibility in his absence.

Didn't he return in the game? Thereve been many D-players through the years that played with casted broken hands. Heck, the '70's Raiders castes up for games with NOTHING WRONG!

jk -sort of.. Love the way he plays and the Falcons tore through his gap responsibility in his absence.

He did, but eventually left the game for good.

Dude broke his hand and came out second half in a cast....he's a stud. He'll be back in no time.

if surgery not required he could come back after the bye as long as it's taped up.

Whatever happened to that other rookie. Tanner Vallejo? He got hurt in preseason but can't remember what the injury was or the timeline. Is he on PUP?

This is false. He took the wrong angle on two huge Atlanta runs. He also was late for a 4th qtr 3rd down pass conversion.

Agreed. He was a step down but it was remarkable how the coaching staff seemed to cover up for him.

I'd expect teams to attack him in the run game since he's undersized and a rookie. Not a good trend to have the injury bug bite just when they've got some momentum...

This is certainly a loss much like Matthews. Humber has been a tackling machine for us and that won't be easily replaceable for next week. Frazier and McD are going to have their work cut out for them, and you may as well add Rico to that list as well.. It's going to be a tough game next week.

Dude broke his hand and came out second half in a cast....he's a stud. He'll be back in no time.

I agree. I think you can play with a broken hand?

If he misses some time, hopefully the rookie LB's are up for it. Or we get someone in here ASAP.