This style of winning is not sustainable!

plenzmd1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That and there wasn't anything flukey about this 3-1 start , with FitzMagic in 2011 , we were a terrible D , getting flukey wins.

Defense travels as they say and I believe we have an elite one. With TT not turning the ball over and imo ,the offense only going to get better , we can not only keep winning but get better. These were also two great teams we beat up back to back , No Shaq,Glenn, Matthews/Gaines/Humber in 2nd half , we got a team fellas , a team to be proud of,and we deserve it!

Agreed. This doesnt feel like any smoke and mirrors are involved, this team feels legit. Add 6 of the top 100 players in next years draft and good times are ahead.

I think we finally found a coach who can coach..

That's the narrative I'm sticking with.

We made plenty of plays.. how many times have we seen the questionable calls go to other side.

Or even when we did catch a break it use to not matter because we could always snag defeat from the jaws of victory.

I'm starting to billieve

A few close calls went Buffalo's way, true, but that was against two of the five best teams in the NFL. If Buffalo plays as well against lesser teams, they should be able to win comfortably. There are always going to be close calls. Hopefully, a fair share of them will go Buffalo's way, but it is rather pointless to fret ahead of time about something like that which we can't control.

You can most definitely get to the playoffs and win on a consistent basis the way the Bills play.

The biggest question would be can they get those explosive plays in playoff games that they will need to advance.

If McBeane can draft well, everything will take care of itself and the Bills will become that consistent SB contender that we all want them to be.

But let's not put the cart before the horse.................. in my BB voice.............. ON TO CINCINNATI.

By the way, the Pats won their first SB with Brady with this exact same style of play.

The Pats had very nondescript players at the skill positions and still won the SB.

In all seriousness, some 'experts' and skeptics will still say the Bills are a smoke and mirrors type of team, and on offense that's largely true since we aren't running the ball as well as the last few years and still have a very shaky QB situation with no true gamebreakers for Taylor to work with outside of Clay who has been the main passing game focus.

Personally I'm still tempering my expectations and need to see how this team handles success and the latest injury rash which will no doubt impact this team in one form or another.

In all seriousness, some 'experts' and skeptics will still say the Bills are a smoke and mirrors type of team, and on offense that's largely true since we aren't running the ball as well as the last few years and still have a very shaky QB situation with no true gamebreakers for Taylor to work with outside of Clay who has been the main passing game focus.

Personally I'm still tempering my expectations and need to see how this team handles success and the latest injury rash which will no doubt impact this team in one form or another.

Even the Jets win is looking good right now.

The Bills are doing this against a high quality schedule.

As BB would say................ ON TO CINCINNATI.

Even the Jets win is looking good right now.

The Bills are doing this against a high quality schedule.

As BB would say................ ON TO CINCINNATI.

The fact we have beat 3 teams who are all .500 or better is definitely significant, and our only loss came to another 3-1 team basically in the final minutes.

Bengals will be interesting because they have played great football the last few weeks after they made a Greg Roman type of firing after a horrid 0-2 start. And considering the current injury situation this will be a big test for the Bills.

Yes it is. Its Bills Parcells old school 1980s NFC EAST football. Play strong defense. Make enough plays on offense. Dont turn the ball over. It worked for Bill it can work for the Bills. I dont buy into this gotta throw it 100 times a game crap. If you dont have a top five qb like Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Carr, or Roethlisburger you gotta go to plan B. This is what plan b looks like. Seattle won a Superbowl with it. Should have won two. Denver won this way despite Peyton Mannings arm staying attached by a single tendon. Bills can do it too. Nobody is flawless on both sides of the ball this year that I can see though I will be watching KC tonight. They might be the best team in the league right now.

Edited by Billsmovinup

bills are winning by winning the turnover game......+5 in the last two games.....you can win a lot with that kind of advantage. But, I agree we lack performance on the offensive side of the ball, doesn't necessarily make a playoff team imho. 10-6 or 9-7 and out for the 18th time isn't out of the question here.

Edited by bigK14094

Bills fans are funny, they would rather be 1-3 then 3-1 just to complain, but can't enjoy a team win with TYGOD under center. This team is much different then those of the past 15+years!

It's been so long since they've seen a winner in the making they don't know how to be anything but negative. Just relax, have a beer and enjoy the wins while we're getting them :beer:

KEEP EM COMING BILLS!!!!

Edited by BmarvB