This style of winning is not sustainable!

plenzmd1

We beat the NFC champions at home one week after beating the Broncos both considered playoff teams. Having Julio and Sanu knocked out of the Game helped, but guess what we won. We still have a tough road ahead and plenty of losable games on the schedule. Luckily our bye week is coming up and we can hopefully get some of our team healthy. I like our chances if we can keep the high level of defense up to make the playoffs. That being said I'm naturally skeptic giving the last 17 years and how many times they have come out of the gate on fire only to fall on their faces.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I keed, I keed. Older posters get this BTW.

But being serious, the Bills have gotten quite a few breaks from the Refs this year..nice to see. But always worry that trend reverses itself.

On to Cinci!

I would say they didn't get breaks, the refs just finally got calls correct more so than anything. I didn't see any calls that went our way that shouldn't have. Absolutely some were close, but even in a close call there is a correct or wrong call and I believe the Refs got them right. Even in the one perceived to not go our way on the Coleman Sideline play I felt the refs got the final decision correct in not over turning it.

I agree with the OP. The offense needs to improve or we're not making the playoffs. The first step is finding a 2nd running back to replace Tolbert. More creative play calling will also be required. Zay Jones needs more looks because I believe he's way better then what he's showed so far.

Agreed. This doesnt feel like any smoke and mirrors are involved, this team feels legit. Add 6 of the top 100 players in next years draft and good times are ahead.

Yep. The Bills pretty much dominated the Jets from start to finish, hung around with a tough Carolina team and had a chance at the end, muscled out a well-deserved win vs. the Broncos, and then played an almost perfect road game against the defending NFC champs. They seem disciplined, well-coached, and mentally tough.

I agree with the OP. The offense needs to improve or we're not making the playoffs. The first step is finding a 2nd running back to replace Tolbert. More creative play calling will also be required. Zay Jones needs more looks because I believe he's way better then what he's showed so far.

At this point other teams have to show they can beat our model. No sense predicting doom and gloom. Just go win the next one.

They are winning Complainers. Not Losing! The whole object of playing a game is to WIN.

McDermott has them believing. He has instilled a Winning attitude into this squad.

They are playing much better offense in the 3rd and 4th game than they did in Game One and Two.

They keep getting better every game. Support the winning attitude. Only LOSERS COMPLAIN

They got lucky on the D TD. What wasn't lucky was Jerry Hughes beating the LT clean and getting a hit on Matt Ryan which forced it.

You create your own luck.

The better part of that play is White playing to the whistle while the Falcons are all standing around. Great play by Jerry. No doubt. Even greater play by White.

At this point other teams have to show they can beat our model. No sense predicting doom and gloom. Just go win the next one.

The Panthers beat our model and all they had to do was score 9 points. You can appreciate the win and work on improving on offense at the same time.